SigPart1.pngSigPart2.png

SigPart3.png

Edited by Xzerizon

'Civil disobedience is still disobedience.'

'↑ And that is how you confuse an atomic computer. ↑'

▬ Xžε⌐¡z○╖

NN-1

Zeri-1

While I do like the use of color in NN's sig, the TV screen-shaped picture on the right should contain a full face shot. As it is, it's a little off-putting.

Zeri's sig has a nice flow to it, and considering that it's a "liquid" dagger, the lack of metallic texture doesn't matter so much. Even though it's a bit monochromatic, I'm really digging the end result.

Edited by RedBeard

My vote is for nitenurse cause I like it better

Xzerizons is, too-not quite-uh ....confused0082-1.gif...for me

NightNurse 2

Zeri 1

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

Really really hard choice! But I think I'll give the point to RedBeard for one of the best swords I've ever seen and the real medieval style it has!

Redbeard- 1

penguin- 0

Peguin's astonishing too and I got a little fangasm when I heard 'maplestory's battle mage move', but your view on the sig is really really centered, it doesn't really have 'it' to give my vote.

ParaduxSig_zps7c40fba5.png

Nice sigs from both of you :)

NN79 - One of my fav's from you I love the colour scheme Red,Black and Silver. Just a shame on the odd pixels on the inner red circle :(

Ella - MMMmmm Gorgeous would love to see a full screen version and again nice colours.

Another tough decision but Ella just takes it

NN79 - 0

Ella - 1

Haven't been here much recently (busy training) but kudos to RedBeard for his previous entry and current sig both exceptional :)

A tough choice.

I like the colours on both of them but I do feel that Ella's would look better as a wallpaper.

Nitenurse79 on the other hand has used really nice colours. I was not aware of the odd pixels until Minners71 pointed it out, but it still get's my vote.

As said it is a tough vote, but I give mine to Nitenurse79.

The score now;

Ella - 1

Nitenurse79 - 1

BREtKQW.png

I'm digging the overall flow of Ella's sig, and I REALLY like the text. It has a beautiful prismatic look to it.

On the other hand, NN's sig is beautiful in it's simplicity and quite frankly, sometimes less is more. And for that reason, I'm going to have to give my vote to her.

NN-3

Ella-1

Winner: Nitenurse 79

I too agree on Drewdale's sig is much nicer without the background, but still nice, the stain effect is awesome, I like the amount of work, not sure if you create the text or it is ready?

@ rafroller, yours is nice, too, but not so keen on the balck border on the text, so my vote goes to Drewdale

Drewdale: 3

Rafroller: 2

Drewdale win

Edited by yellowman