Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

chrisco97

I don't know how to explain why yellowman's is better, I just love it. It's just so... shiny! Xzerizon's has some nice text, but the rest looks a bit plain. As DrewDale said, the grayscale with isn't very appealing.

yellowman - 2

Xzerizon - 0

forumsigresized.png

Nos - your colours are really good, but I think the cream border around your font is a little too deep, it would have worked better with less if you see what I mean, I wish I could give half a point for it but sadly can't.

Nitenurse79 - Love the tiled effect on the background and the font depth, great use of colour too. It looks like a great deal of work has gone into it.

Nos - 0

Nitenurse79 - 1

BREtKQW.png

Running a bit late so Ill keep it simple, I love flames, had to go with Yellow's but drew's looks decent, just needs a littlle more oomph. :D

yellowman - 3

DrewDale - 0

Yellow is the winner of this battle, congrats man! I challenge with this, spraypainted snakeskin tile, good luck to my challenger! :D

rfxtgr25small.jpg

Edited by RFX

RFX5A1.jpg

RFX what I like about your sig is ( as I believe) 100% pdn, abstract, and it is nice, rich with shapes and colors,.

Chimay12321, sig is amazing, especially the depth, the blurred background came here very effective to enhance the 3D-ness, and also the render edges vanishing to dots is awesome,

just one small thing, that rectangle shape is like a sword in his head to me, but over all you've gotten my vote.

RFX: 0

chimy: 1

RFX, I like the background, but the font does not really flow in perspective with it.

Chimay, Stunning depth, I love the dots and the out of focus background, usually I'm not a fan of "gamer" style sigs, but it works on this one ;)

RFX - 0

Chimay - 3

Chimay wins :D

ZXCBOoZ.png

Chimay, Stunning depth, I love the dots and the out of focus background, usually I'm not a fan of "gamer" style sigs, but it works on this one ;)

Haha, thanks, I love those "gamer" style sigs as I am one of those gamers myself :P All of my sigs are ones I made for fellow gamers and members of the Gaming Community I'm in :P

ParaduxSig_zps7c40fba5.png

DrewDale: nice work on the separation between the letters and the background "sticks" ; the last layer (red sticks) shouldn't be so chopped off, it loses the curve of the shape; just wish (for me) the colors (colours) were bolder

minners71 : Wow, intriguing and full of sly, subtle techniques. most impressive. Bet it would be a blast in a metallic color

DrewDale - 0

minners71 - 1

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

Drew's looks cool but I have to admit the colors makes me want a hot dog or some chili cheese fries lol, good job though nonetheless! Minners siggy got my vote though due to the depth and the metallic look as it's one of my favorite styles! Epic job! :D

DrewDale - 0

Minners71 - 2

And congrats to Chimay, :D that piece is quite impressive indeed! Thanks guys (and gals lol) as I do appreciate the feedback very much! My siggy's for this thread are 100% PDN unless it's an animated one in which case I use 2 programs so it's a 50% PDN for all graphics and textures, and 50% FLaX to compile the graphics into a compuserv gif.

I do love graffiti style text and abstract art among many other things which does use quite a lot of colors that contrast each other so it's what I use quite often. I usually use PDN for creating help images for work, user interfaces, wallpapers, and logos so a lot of my stuff is kind of basic. :D I'm actually hoping to catch RRoller in a siggy battle some day as that would be a great one since our styles are very similar.

RFX5A1.jpg

Welsch, Nice choice of colours, nice metallic text and nice background texture :D Could use some kind of border though IMO

NN79, Really cool concept! I really like it :D But the candle could use something more, it's just a stub, but there isn't any molten tallow or something :o

My point goes to Welsch :)

Welsch- 1

NN79- 0

ParaduxSig_zps7c40fba5.png

Welshblue - I like the font and background, but IMHO the slogan spoils what would have been a great - less is more sig -

Nitenurse79 - Great font, nice border and starry effect background, very nicely done, - looking at the candle I would assume it's just been lit :lol: hence no -molten tallow-

Welshblue - 1

Nitenurse79 - 1

BREtKQW.png