Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

chrisco97

rafroller has a clean and simple sig with nice colour co-ordination. :)

minners71 - I think if the BG on your name was white with black font, then the vote may have gone the other way. Still a cool sig though. ;)

So for this I give rafroller -1 and minners71 - 0

The score now is;

rafroller - 2

minners71 - 0

ZXCBOoZ.png

R- I like the execution, but the concept isn't as original.

M71- I like the concept, but not the execution.

Opposites...

A really hard decision. Two really great sigs.

Rafroller- 3

Minners71- 1

#Rafroller wins.

KatanaSig_zps1799f0ad.png

'Civil disobedience is still disobedience.'

'↑ And that is how you confuse an atomic computer. ↑'

▬ Xžε⌐¡z○╖

Xzerizon, one word: ASTONISHING! Just brilliant!

Thanks, but...

Give some credit to Rafroller. He taught me the blood effect. ;D

'Civil disobedience is still disobedience.'

'↑ And that is how you confuse an atomic computer. ↑'

▬ Xžε⌐¡z○╖

Xzerizon, it looks like two sigs, perhaps if you had tilted the blade & splatter the same as the zeri part it would work even better than it does ;)

rafroller, it looks a little rushed into, the font does not really work for me, good effort all the same though. :)

I give Xzerizon 1 point and 0 point to rafroller (if I could award rafroller half a point for inspiring Xzeri I would :D )

The score now is

Xzerizon - 2

rafroller - 0

ZXCBOoZ.png

Hard to decide but I'd have to go with Xzerizon's sig for the detail put into it. Great job on the blood splatter effect from Ratroller, that's a tricky one but also looks really good if done properly. :D

Xzerizon - 3 (for putting a lot of detail into it)

Rafroller - 0 + a high 5 (still a great siggy plus major props on the blood splatter effect)

Whipped up a new metallic grate texture this morning and figured I'd use it in a siggy. Take your pick, the animated gif or my new siggy since both are too similar to post seperately, I'll let the challenger decide which one to battle. :D

rfxgraphics4.gif

edit: wrong url link in original post due to stoner moment lol Original Link

Edited by RFX

RFX5A1.jpg

That's an awesome rubix cube effect Minners! I can just imagine it being used vertically for large building / skyscraper perspective views. That would also look epic if it was animated and each section rotated one-by-one 90 degrees showing art on all 4 sides. :D

RFX5A1.jpg

Gheesh, you guys don't give any of us simple choice or a break!

Great job on both

But I split a hair and give:

RFX=1

cry.gif"sob"

minners71 =0

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

:D Aww Thanks Scooter! If it helps, here's the software I use to make gifs in case you or anyone else is interested...

- "Paint.net" for graphics (I have Gimp & PhotoPOSPro also but hardly use them)

- "FLaX Text Generator" for Flash Text Effects (exports as a "swf" file)

- "ScreenCapture Pro" to save when clicking "copy" (a must-have for GIF creation)

- "Benetton Gif Maker" for compiling gifs easily (opens multiple files which saves time)

I'm certain that with those programs and a little time to get used to them, anyone can make epic gifs with ease! :D

RFX5A1.jpg

Both Raf and NN79 have equally impressive siggy's, both have great color shading & contrast their backgrounds very well! I have to give NN79 my vote due to some of my favorite colors used and the mirror effect which adds a bit of depth to the image. :D

Raf - 2 (clean, simple, and still epic!)

NN79 - 1 (yellow, green, or red text on a dark background are among my favorite color schemes)

For Minners, after I read your post this morning on giving up, I was a bit sad as I think you've got some major talent & skill in graphic design which I do admire very much! I spent a little time this afternoon and made this just for you as I noticed you liked metallic textures just as I do and I look forward to seeing more of your masterpieces! :D

minners71b.gif

note: This sig is now property of Minners, any challenges or points awarded I cannot accept and forfeit by default. :D

RFX5A1.jpg