Sign in to follow this  
chrisco97

Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

Two top-notch sigs, just letting you know.

I think I am going to pick L3ron on this one, that C4D effect is top notch. Still, a brilliant effort, Punishr. Try downloading Anti-Aliasing plugins and running them. (I.e. flatten your image, download dpy's plugin pack - it's pinned, save, restart PdN, Effects > Object > AA's Assistant is the best IMO.)

Anyhoo :D ,

L3ron 1

Punishr 0

E: Removed unnecessary line breaks.

Edited by csm725

Yes, they are both top notch sigs, but I have to go with L3ron as well, looks really neat.

L3ron - 2

Punishr - 0

Punishr, it is very nice signature.

L3ron - 3

punishr - 1

I love that... that... whatever-you-call-it texture that looks like a bunch of arrowheads stacked ontop of each other, punishr.

L3ron, it's... it's just awesome. Those green streak things add so much to it.

#winner L3ron.

I shall enter again, with this.

Awesomesig.jpg

Mr.Bobert: 3 <--------- WINNER

ptuZ: 2

=======================

Well, this decision came from the top of my head ;) putZ' is nice too but not that nice as the winner's is ;)

CSM: 0

Chrisco: 1

I like the colors in Chrisco's sig. You can tell what's happening, and see the text.

With CSM's, it's awesomely distorted, and you can clearly see your name, but there's less into it than there is in Chrisco's.

chrisco - 3

csm725 - 2

Wow, this is a high-end battle... Hard decision! But finally I too christo's entry because it is more colorful.... Simple thing which lel me decide ^^

Dang, another tough descision...

Weylin: 0

csm725: 1

I have to go with csm because it is probably their first time at a render sig, and it turned out well.

Don't get me wrong Weylin, it is probably your best yet. I would have voted for you if it wasn't their first try.

Wow, tough decision. I love futuristic vehicles and stuff, but I also love shiny metal things. xD

I really can't tell exactly what kind of vehicle that is though. Reminds me of a submarine.

I s'pose I have to go with Weylin. It's just... so... shiny... *stares*

Weylin: 1

csm725: 1

Sign in to follow this