Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

chrisco97

K_I_N_G: 1

Falken: 0

King, the whole thing flows, and the c4ds match the sig nicely. Just get a better placement of the font, and it will be great!

Falken, not that it's bad, but I like King's better. The thing about your's is it is empty, and the text is sorta odd. But, good sig.

K_I_N_G: 1

Falken: 0

King, the whole thing flows, and the c4ds match the sig nicely. Just get a better placement of the font, and it will be great!

Falken, not that it's bad, but I like King's better. The thing about your's is it is empty, and the text is sorta odd. But, good sig.

I agree about Falken but King's sig is perfect. Therefore my vote goes to KING.

2-nil KING

• 2 weeks later...

Falken fantastic design i like the simplicity of it......... yet you can read volumes......

K_I_N_G.... have to saay excellent image..... but another stock rendered through with textures is great but my vote has to go to the most imaginitive

Really sorry king

Falken: 2

K_I_N_G: 2

Good Luck To Both.......

And remember to have fun or dont do it........... lol Siddek

sig10.jpg

[
] <--- Still new to this so soz for mistakes lol
:)

falken: 2 // nice space theme, very clean & cold colours. I like how the image portrays an underwater feeling, although the image is of outer space...

k_i_n_g: 3 // like this better though, love the anime style. Colour scheme complements the overall feel of the image well, and the composition is balanced.

#winner k_i_n_g

ndeee2.png

n d: 0

Mayor_McSteeze: 1

@n d, I could recreate the image exactly as you have it from scratch. Im sure many here can, and the signature just seems like you may want to return to the basics. Looks like it was done in a hurry without the final touches that make a signature a finished product. To me that just means it doesnt seem finished yet. But hope this wasn't discouraging, just mean that you should attempt a few of the tutorials on creating a signature and get an idea of what I mean by taking your time.

@Mayor_McSteeze, Nice. The borders and the blurred surroundings add a nice touch, the text is nicely done as well. (And yes I realize how short that is, but I cant tell whats stock image and whats a part of the manipulations. Which usually means theres little work done to it -in which I dont believe thats the case- or its simply done very well.)

nd: 1

Sure, ND's is easy to make, but I like the feel and the zoom effect the text has. It shows tons of creativity.

Mayor's is just a manipultation. I know he can do better, so I am voting for ND here.

n d: 0

@n d, I could recreate the image exactly as you have it from scratch. Im sure many here can, and the signature just seems like you may want to return to the basics. Looks like it was done in a hurry without the final touches that make a signature a finished product. To me that just means it doesnt seem finished yet. But hope this wasn't discouraging, just mean that you should attempt a few of the tutorials on creating a signature and get an idea of what I mean by taking your time.

@Mayor_McSteeze, Nice. The borders and the blurred surroundings add a nice touch, the text is nicely done as well. (And yes I realize how short that is, but I cant tell whats stock image and whats a part of the manipulations. Which usually means theres little work done to it -in which I dont believe thats the case- or its simply done very well.)

Agreed completely.

nd: 1

Sure, ND's is easy to make, but I like the feel and the zoom effect the text has. It shows tons of creativity.

Mayor's is just a manipultation. I know he can do better, so I am voting for ND here.

But overall, I feel that execution is more important than creativity, therefore:

n d: 1

MMS: 2

Edited by csm725

Gazek, There is already 2 entries so i will go with the Ptuz Vs. st1cki3 matchup.

Ptuz, I like the overall grungy-ness of the sig but the text doesn't fit very well and the right side is rather plain. I do like the concept though.

St1cki3: I like the clean approach on this one although it is a little plain. The border is a fantastic touch also. Therefore...

Ptuz: 0

St1cki3: 1

St1cki3 3

ptuz 1

Hard to judge, they're two totally different types of sigs. I don't think there is enough to see in ptuz's, where's St1cki3's flows easily, and catches the eye.

#winner St1cki3

"The truth is just an excuse for having a lack of imagination."

Photobucket sucks!

I will enter with this sig

2cmvhx3.png

Edited by DigitalAssassin

This one's easy...

Mayor 1

DA 0

DA, oh yes, I can see you. I can see you too well with the colors of this sig. And is there even text in this sig?

Mayor, nice conversion of a PS tut, nothing special.

DA: 0

Mayor: 2

DA, it is really hurting my eyes. I do not like all of the colors going on, and the text is REALLY overdone.

Mayor, it is brilliant. Nice conversion of the PS tut, and it is just beautiful. I really don't know why though!

DA:0 // the RGB prime colour contrast is not used properly here. Too much pixelation, and no real focus in the image. Elements of the image are conflicting each other.

Mayor:3 // Text cacti? nice idea and well executed. Only criticism I have is that the letters would look better if they were more rounded: now they look a bit flat, especially with the strong, solid drop shadow. But nice work nonetheless.

#winner = Mayor

ndeee2.png

sure what the heck i will for the fun of it i'll enter

vq62bm.png

[center][IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/okzz91.png[/IMG][/center]
[center]Don't be afraid to forgive and forget. Life is too short to hold grudges
|[url="http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/19711-paint-dot-mikes-gallery/page__p__333003&#entry333003"]Paint.Net Gallery[/url]|[/center]

N00Bz: 1

paint dot mike: 0

N00Bz is much cleaner and anti-aliased.

"The truth is just an excuse for having a lack of imagination."

Photobucket sucks!

Well, I love NOOBz. It is awesome, I love the c4d used.

Paint Dot Mike, the render is squashed into the sig, which is never a good thing. Plus, the font is pretty sloppy.

Paint Dot Mike - 0

NOOBz - 2

Paint Dot Mike - 0

NOOBz - 3

#Winner: NOOBz

Shame on the both of you. lol, just playing. To each their own gentlemen.

@Paint Dot Mike, too much and not enough. Random and hectic, failure to blend or flow. Take a look at the tutorials section (theres actually a small part of my gallery with links to the best sig-tutorials -as I consider them to be anyway-).

@NOOBz, background doesnt quite seem to fit. Just small details here and there that make it generally seem like a rush-job. Nice job on the text however.