Sign in to follow this  
chrisco97

Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

This one's easy...

Mayor 1

DA 0

DA, oh yes, I can see you. I can see you too well with the colors of this sig. And is there even text in this sig?

Mayor, nice conversion of a PS tut, nothing special.

DA: 0

Mayor: 2

DA, it is really hurting my eyes. I do not like all of the colors going on, and the text is REALLY overdone.

Mayor, it is brilliant. Nice conversion of the PS tut, and it is just beautiful. I really don't know why though!

DA:0 // the RGB prime colour contrast is not used properly here. Too much pixelation, and no real focus in the image. Elements of the image are conflicting each other.

Mayor:3 // Text cacti? nice idea and well executed. Only criticism I have is that the letters would look better if they were more rounded: now they look a bit flat, especially with the strong, solid drop shadow. But nice work nonetheless.

#winner = Mayor

Well, I love NOOBz. It is awesome, I love the c4d used.

Paint Dot Mike, the render is squashed into the sig, which is never a good thing. Plus, the font is pretty sloppy.

Paint Dot Mike - 0

NOOBz - 2

Paint Dot Mike - 0

NOOBz - 3

#Winner: NOOBz

Shame on the both of you. lol, just playing. To each their own gentlemen.

@Paint Dot Mike, too much and not enough. Random and hectic, failure to blend or flow. Take a look at the tutorials section (theres actually a small part of my gallery with links to the best sig-tutorials -as I consider them to be anyway-).

@NOOBz, background doesnt quite seem to fit. Just small details here and there that make it generally seem like a rush-job. Nice job on the text however.

Axle: 1

Gazek: 0

Axle, your's is sorta plain, but has a nice design to it.

Gazek, it is to newbish. Try to make something more complex. Not to complex, but a bit more complex than this one.

N00Bz: 1

paint dot mike: 0

N00Bz is much cleaner and anti-aliased.

I rendered it myself =D

anyway,

Axle: 1

Gazek: 1

Axle i like your sig w/ the grungyness in it but i think in this round (??) i think simplicity wins

Gazek- I like your idea but that white bar is just making me not like it. And the text has a little jaggie issues.

Axle- I like the render and the stars, but honestly, i despise the text. Jaggie, about 1 px wide. Ew.

But regardless.

Axle- 2

Gazek- 1

Mayor: 1

Chrisco: 0

Mayor: I like the way you combined the stocks together

Chrisco: You just added depth, effects, text, lighting but still nice

Mayor_McSteeze: 1 >>> don't really like it in brief. the colours are nice but the images arn't

Chrisco: 1 >>> not a bad looking sig, the text is placed reasonably well and the lighting and effects are neat

Mayor_McSteeze: 1 >>> don't really like it in brief. the colours are nice but the images arn't

Chrisco: 1 >>> not a bad looking sig, the text is placed reasonably well and the lighting and effects are neat

Despite the horrendous grammar, I must agree with Axle. MMS's sig is just too dark. Chrisco's is, well, above average.

Make it 2-1 chrisco

mayor: i like it is blended really well. i think its kinda plain which could be better in some cases and its kinda dark

chrisco: i like the gritty-ness of it and the lighting.

my vote is chrisco97

mayor_mcsteeze:2

Chrisco97:3

#winner Chrisco97

Sign in to follow this