Exploding planets

PacerCoin

Oh I like that a lot, Atze Peng.

I did something similar but my laptop crashed and I lost it....silly me for not saving! :lol:

Thx but the Rays are improveable. I may will try it again these days. Already got some ideas, to bad the Dent-plugin makes them look less realistic, but the turning of the rays make it look better than without.

Edit: I've tried some stuff, here is the outcome (still improveable):

Any Ideas to improve the Rays? Did it with 2-3 Zoom blured layers and different settings in Dent's plugin and an Cloudlayer with settings 'Overlay'

2yo7epv.jpg

5zgv0i.jpg

iem89e.jpg

Wow! I love this tutorial.

I've spent ages playing around with things...although I need some more practice methinks! :lol:

hearts_dreams - I love the colours in yours! I was aiming for something similar but scrapped it! :lol:

Following instructions:

explode.jpg

Playing around:

explode4.jpg

:)

WoW, they are pretty :P

w7zm8l.png

Wow..whitetiger. I love your exploding planet. I just joined and have been using pdn for over a year but never thought to come and check this forum out until recently. Very awesome tuts here. I shall post some of the examples i did later. :D

banner4PDN.jpg

Welcome to my world, along with other disasters.

First try:

Planet_Phaze.png

Second try:

Phaaze2.png

Third try:

Step_01-1.jpg

GREAT tutorial. I just started using Paint.NET yesterday, and the exploding planet was the first thing i've made. Took me a while to firgure out what to do, but I think they came out alright. Still need to practice though :)