S3D#2:Realistic eyes(EASY)+Slit pupil+

Ash

thats it . the eye was the same darkness without the background

cheers C.W

The 1st thing I see is you will need to hold the shift key when using gradients to draw the eye, so all gradients are parallel.

And I don't understand what you mean by "same darkness without the background" ?

i said they eye is dark without the bg color.

i did press shift the doing the gradients but it did nothing at all to make a difference

I've been having a great time with the tutorials here - thank you so much to everybody! My BF, who is a graphic designer (and has all the artistic talent in the house :lol: ), has been encouraging me to post some of the stuff I've done on these tuts. Here's my try on the eye...

eyeball.jpg

Thanks again!

Try making the eye an little lighter ;)

anyway , Welcome!

take an :mtdew::D

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

• 2 weeks later...

Another great tutorial. I used it to make these eyes, then added a face.

face1.jpg

Make a Paint Brush paintbrush.gif Make a Cue Stick poolstick.gif Make a Rope rope.gif

I loved this one after i finally got it to work! lol.... spent about a half hour trying to figure it out this morning around midnight.

Nice job, my avatar is what i came up with.

celticicesiggy2.jpg

thank you Wither for the very long amount of help!

I for some reason was graphically Challenged!

And Pyro for the tut!

okay so i played with this a little more.

This is just ones of those things, that it creeps people out! lol, i have fun doing that. Sorry!

Anyhow here is my new eyeball, and i changed the back ground a bit on it from the last one because i was told it was annoying.....lol.....I wouldn't call it annoying, little hard on the eyes maybe, maybe not really a good choice of back grounds. Anyhow here is the new eye ball, gonna go play with it some more and post on my DA page ( which i'm now addicted too. Thanks to both of my daughters! )

ebblueyellow.jpg

celticicesiggy2.jpg

thank you Wither for the very long amount of help!

I for some reason was graphically Challenged!

And Pyro for the tut!

Help this rookie. I can't find the gradient bars nor the panelling. I'm using the latest version of Paint.Net. I've tried searching the plug-ins with not success.

Thanks