S3D#2:Realistic eyes(EASY)+Slit pupil+

Ash

Tourist, those eyes look awesome they have a glassy look to them. I made this eyes awhile back

animationslooooooooooower.gif

You gotta make the eyes move, huh? I made this a while back myself after learning Ashes tutorial.

face01.gif

Make a Paint Brush paintbrush.gif Make a Cue Stick poolstick.gif Make a Rope rope.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I am new to the forums and Ash your tut is great but i dont understand how to make the other gradient over the black one?? :?: :?

"A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer." -Ralph Waldo Emmerson

"A single enduring statement can grant immortality." -Author Unknown (This is what we call "Irony")

new_signature_by_falltodarkness-d3i6it7.jpg

Hi I am new to the forums and Ash your tut is great but i dont understand how to make the other gradient over the black one?? :?: :?

I had a problem with that as well... I eventually had to create another layer for the other gradient and then flatten after... otherwise it kept overwriting the first one... and yes, I was careful to end the gradient session... not sure what I was doing wrong.

Total hack.

Hi here is my attempt after a couple of tries 8)

"A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer." -Ralph Waldo Emmerson

"A single enduring statement can grant immortality." -Author Unknown (This is what we call "Irony")

Also a question... How do I make the eyes move as in one of the posts above? That looks pretty cool.

Where would i get that

Also a question... How do I make the eyes move as in one of the posts above? That looks pretty cool.

You need a GIF animation program.

and where would I get that? Is it a plugin?

Where would i get that

You need a GIF animation program.

and where would I get that? Is it a plugin?

I think there is a tutorial for it - it is a seperate program.

KaHuc.png

Stick figure doesn't know that he shouldn't wander, because this might happen... :P

file.php?id=1737&mode=view

14246_183645b1640cf4ccefe18d743035f3eb

(points to whoever recognizes what game I'm referring to... :P )

I don't need no stinkin' picture signature!

Have really tried with this but seem to lose it on the last step, I can't get the gradient of the last shadow on the eye to look right. Still never mind, here is what I have so far, will continue playing.

eye2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

lol, id better get an A+ or ill do that to myself... lolz.. but heres a few of my results... ive toyed around with a number of different things.. as you can see

(sorry, they are a little big... ill fix that when i get home)

twoeyeswithfirenotfinished.jpg

this one was just for fun really... put a fire background behind it(obviously)

fireeyeone.jpg

this was my first attempt to make a "firey" eye, i left some white though so it got messed up... (pac-man eye)

fireeyeone2.jpg

finally i got it too work, and it looked pretty good....

fireeyereversedfireoneillusemaybe.jpg

and then the one i like the most... and the one that will probably be used for my homework..

So what do you guys think??

On steps 1 to 3 the gradients needs to be more ummm...starting point and ending point needs to be closer together.

Don't drag it too far. For the normal eyes.

Fire eyes looks pretty cool.

To get more feedbacks from more users. Post in The Pictorium. (Be sure to read the rules 1st)

You've made a good start, welcome to the forum and have fun PDN-ing :)

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]