S3D#2:Realistic eyes(EASY)+Slit pupil+

Ash

Unless yours is last in the thread, you cannot, so what Mr Frojo said would not work. I removed the extraneous posts for you. Cheers!

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Whoa! I missed quite a few up there, didn't I? :lol:

Alright, it's uncluttered. I removed the entire exchange - without the trouble, the interspersed troubleshooting would have made little sense. As a result, I ended up nixing a few of your posts. I apologize for taking your post count down below 1480. Rest assured it was without malice and with the best possible intentions. :)

Cheers!

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

This is my attempt, thoguh I do not think I was very succesefull just by looking at all the other ones which are much cooler than mine. Still you said you wanted to see our creations, so here it is. Lol. Nice face Paint_Boy, but if you are a proud user and supporter of paint, why are you using Paint.NET? Unless that is what you mean by "Paint"_Boy.

ISEEYOU.png

Sig.png

-Xbox LIVE Gamertag: L1ke 20 N1njas

I have switched to a new account:

~L1ke 20 N1njas~

I think it needs a little feathering, or you could have used the AA option in Shape3D. It smooths the edges of the object a lot. Other than that, its pretty good.

I'm still alive!

I know I have already posted on here, but this is such a great tutorial, it is just awesome! Great work Ash. :D Also, congratulations on becoming a forum mod!! *Claps hands and pats back*. I will be posting another eYe soon, if it looks cool, which I hope it does.

Sig.png

-Xbox LIVE Gamertag: L1ke 20 N1njas

I have switched to a new account:

~L1ke 20 N1njas~

Hi :D

Another newbie, Just wanted to say thank you I loved this. I used the same colours and stuff as you but it's such a cool way to learn. Thanks Again. 8)

Eye.jpg

ridingiorcksig.jpg