SOTW#249 - Xhin's Galaxy Transformation Plugin - Winners!

lynxster4

SOTW#249 - Xhin's Galaxy Transformation Plugin  

8 members have voted

1. 1. You may vote for up to 10 entries

• qVC72b.png
    • Fsacaxc.jpg
    • SOTW_249a.png
    • replace-1.png
    • 1316061449_Galaxytransformation1100_7637PLUScrop.jpg.ed25276a267c636d25464a705bf04f1c.jpg
    • 1401436573_GalaxyTransformation21608174937979.jpg.4544bf22550b48707874b89d157e6f3a.jpg
    • 1436823441_GalaxyTransformations3107_0296PLUS150X92.jpg.d4815bb49ad28ed07d091fa1e8d44d00.jpg
    • tZtaTvg.png
    • Gallaxy-2.png
    • SOTW_249b.png
    • 44testtzkgn.png
    • qeeaaJ.png
    • qkKCsz.png
    • final-galaxy.png
    • qJwhvj.png
    • SOTW_249c.png
    • qJ9ynq.png
    • sc_08362rjg9.png
    • Ykb1U1m.png
    • qZ3oAn.png

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/22/2022 at 07:00 PM

The poll is now open for 'Xhin's Galaxy Transformation Plugin'. It will be closed on Saturday, January 22nd, 2022 - 2:00 PM (EST) & 7:00 PM (UK Time). World Clock

Thank you, everyone, for your beautiful entries. May the best artist_03.gif  win!  Lots of entries this week!  Good luck to all!

Edited by lynxster4

• lynxster4 changed the title to SOTW#249 - Xhin's Galaxy Transformation Plugin - Winners!

Congratulations to the winners!

1st Place:   @lynxster4, @Manc (x2) and @Svea.ling with 5 votes each :trophy: :trophy: :trophy:

2nd Place:   @Ladybug (x3) and @DrewDalewith 4 votes each :trophy-silver: :trophy-silver:

3rd Place:   @Svea.ling, @Pixey (x3), @Scooter and @Manc with 3 votes each :trophy-bronze: :trophy-bronze: :trophy-bronze: :trophy-bronze:

Great entries from everyone!  Lots of multiple winners today!  Fantastic job!  👍 💐

EDIT:  I awarded the win to @Manc because he had (2) first-place winning entries.  Manc, you have your personal messaging turned OFF.

If you see this, please PM me with the next theme.  I'll wait till tomorrow...but not too late!  Thanks!

Edited by lynxster4

Congratulations everyone 😍 All the entries were marvelous.  Well done @Svea.ling your 1 st place win, which was gorgeous

Many thanks @lynxster4 for your hosting - you had a lot to enter into the 'gizmo' this week 😁

• Haha 1
  • Hugs 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

1 hour ago, lynxster4 said:

Congratulations to the winners!

1st Place:   @lynxster4, @Manc (x2) and @Svea.ling with 5 votes each :trophy: :trophy: :trophy:

2nd Place:   @Ladybug (x3) and @DrewDalewith 4 votes each :trophy-silver: :trophy-silver:

3rd Place:   @Svea.ling, @Pixey (x3), @Scooter and @Manc with 3 votes each :trophy-bronze: :trophy-bronze: :trophy-bronze: :trophy-bronze:

Great entries from everyone!  Lots of multiple winners today!  Fantastic job!  👍 💐

EDIT:  I awarded the win to @Manc because he had (2) first-place winning entries.  Manc, you have your personal messaging turned OFF.

If you see this, please PM me with the next theme.  I'll wait till tomorrow...but not too late!  Thanks!

Hi @lynxster4I tried messaging you but it say's you cannot receive messages.🙃 

me.png             

16 minutes ago, Manc said:

Hi @lynxster4 I tried to message you but at say's you can't receive messages.🙃

Very weird. My messages are always turned on.  Anyhow, I just messaged you.

To all of  you, and well heck, to me too giggles.gif     Congratulations ! You all made amazing entries clap.gif  

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️