Text on circle

Did you try @dpy's circle text?  I did this on three layers and began with the Radius of 8, then increased it each time for a new circle.  You will have to type the text in anew in each, if you want different letters.

CIRCLE-TEXT.png

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

The orientation of the letters is important to @Welsh Yellow Cheddar. Circle Text renders letters as if they are written from the center - different from the example image.

I think he doesn't want it in grid fashion either. This requires knowledge of coding. If I were to do that, I would code a c++ program that creates SVG image, and then import to Paint.NET or Scribus or Inkscape. And that's a time consuming thing.

Perhaps @dpy can add a orientation fix option and this problem will be solved.

Problem: He last visited in 2016. So...

Edited by Reptillian

G'MIC Filter Developer

1 hour ago, Joshua Lamusga said:

This is what the Render tab is supposed to be for.

I guess 'Render' is for creating any kind of graphical object.

'Maker' would be more for stuff like Paper Kaleidocycles which create a complete page for printing.

BTW I hadn't in mind to propose an official 'Maker' category like 'Render'.

midoras signature.gif

@Pixey Thanks for your answer, but as @Ego Eram Reputo said,the characters should not be turned.

@Ladybug Thanks too, I have used your link in the past. I just need something different.

@Reptillian Yeap, the circle text plugin could do it but it needs just one option. Too bad the author is away.

@midora I like your idea about a "maker" category where perhaps education tools (worksheet generators) could be  added. I like flexagones, I will try your Paper Kaleidocycles plugin.

@Ego Eram Reputo I think I will use your organigram plugin to create this type of activity. I noticed that the bubbles number is limited to 50, would it be possible to increase it?

Thanks to all of you. :)

word-colors-ring.png

Edited by Welsh Yellow Cheddar
  • Like 1

welsh-Yellow-cheddar-cheese-signature.pn

2 hours ago, Welsh Yellow Cheddar said:

organigram plugin to create this type of activity. I noticed that the bubbles number is limited to 50, would it be possible to increase it?

That shouldn't be a problem. Give me a day or two.....

• Like 1