Help Cakie67 to find her Plugins.

I need  to find 2 very important ones. Artistic in effects " ink and  inks ( 2nd one) each one is slightly different.  I had 3. Also need to find for " effects, objects- add texture" it has a drop down that you can adjust  how much  you want to fill your photo png or jpeg  picture. This is vital. another one was in effects-color, huge drop down window with many effects to choose from. the one I am looking for was called " kill color" but there were 2 ,each worked differently. The one O did would remove the color you chose so you could keep your desired picture but remove the background to make a png image. Another one was in effects-  Stylize- Texturize( very improtant). it could also have been located in effects - artistic. I just need Paint.Net back as I had it before  I had my W10 installed.😢

Barb Resvr Rock WM Paint.jpg

I have started this thread for you @Cakie67 so you can ask about the Plugins you are missing in one place.

1.  Artistic - there are 2 inbuilt into paint,net that are called Pencil sketch and Ink sketch.

2. Add Texture -  You will have to remember which kind of texture you are looking for.

3.  Kill Color.  Here is one and here is another two

4.  Texturize -  here is one and here is another called apply texture.

5.  Stylize/Engrave - can be found here: 

• You're a Smart Cookie! 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• Pixey changed the title to Help Cakie67 to find her Plugins.

I watched it. Kinda hard to see what he is doing. I will not give up! and Oh, I am sorry if I am a pest and causing any problems on the forum.. I certailtly do not want to do that. I just can't understand what I am doing wrong. after all when I first started using Paint.net I did all the down loads myself ,and when I heard about the Plugins pak I watched a video cause I had no idea what this was. and wrote down all what the guy on the video said and somehow by a " miracle " this dumby here got it down! ...but of course i was a lot younger way back then. LOL You are a peach honey.😘 I do have one question. There was  a plugin  in " Render " I love it. I lost it too. I forget what it was called, but you could make light beams, urchin, sun, whisp, star.. it had about 7-9 choices and  you could trancparency it as les or more as you desired. I saved some into my files as a png. So glad I did because I lost this too. and way back then I had no clue  these plugins were created by individual developers. I just found that out recently. I am such simpleton.

This is how I feel today  by not having my wonderful plugins! Picture  I do admire your wisdom and talents.

Ink Man Mess in Ink Sketch Blend.jpg

• Like 1

Hello again Cakie67!

The Render plugin you mention with light beams and sea urchins is probably my 'Highlight' effect. It is in my plugin pack - as is 'Furblur'.

You seem to be having problems installing my plugin pack.

Please tell me if you are running the free version of paint.net OR did you pay for it via the Microsoft store?  (The pack installer won't work on the MS store version).

• Hugs 1

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

15 hours ago, Red ochre said:

Please tell me if you are running the free version of paint.net OR did you pay for it via the Microsoft store? 

Yes, @Cakie67 we need to know the answer to the question above, before we can help you :)

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Wel I had the Free Version from the very start, which worked well for me and all my Effects adjustments. So since all this trouble I went to Microsoft and bought the Paint.net version there thinking that would help solve my problem.  But I think I like the Free version best. Does this matter?

Oh that is wonderful Red Ochre..... and will make me very happy if ever I get this stuff to go back into my Effects... mmm yes Red Ochre, I am ... I don't know why. My sister  helped me when I was learning all this, and a lot she just did it for me. It's not you its me the " Simpleton".

And oh, I would like to donate to you for your plugin pak. Lead me to it, I tried to find it and couldn't.

Edited by Cakie67

2 hours ago, Cakie67 said:

Lead me to it, I tried to find it and couldn't.

There is a clickable link just above Red Ochre's signature image.