Request for rock/stone texture generator

In my opinion, it is very hard to make realistic stone in paint.net, sure, you can just do clouds and emboss, but that isn't exactly the most realistic and gets repetitive, some people are trying to make a 100% pdn picture and if it includes a stone or rock texture, that is hard to do. I am requesting a plugin that can just generate a stone texture with a dropdown list of what kind of stone you want (dark, light, brick, etc.) Thank you for reading this and please comment if you may make this or if one already exists (I have tried searching for one on the forum but could not find one)

More techniques here: 

There's one I made that does stimulate rocks to a extent. G'MIC-QT->Testing->Reptorian->Construction...

It's a bit broken tho. I need to update that.

G'MIC Filter Developer

I am away from this forum for undetermined amount of time: If you really need anything related to my PDN plugin or my G'MIC filter within G'MIC plugin, then you can contact me via Paint.NET discord, and mention me.