Request for rock/stone texture generator

LoudSilence

In my opinion, it is very hard to make realistic stone in paint.net, sure, you can just do clouds and emboss, but that isn't exactly the most realistic and gets repetitive, some people are trying to make a 100% pdn picture and if it includes a stone or rock texture, that is hard to do. I am requesting a plugin that can just generate a stone texture with a dropdown list of what kind of stone you want (dark, light, brick, etc.) Thank you for reading this and please comment if you may make this or if one already exists (I have tried searching for one on the forum but could not find one)

you can see here this was made with creative text pro using the stamp tool, but its just not the same because the texture repeats when using the clone stamp tool

Edited by LoudSilence

More techniques here: 

There's one I made that does stimulate rocks to a extent. G'MIC-QT->Testing->Reptorian->Construction...

It's a bit broken tho. I need to update that.

G'MIC Filter Developer

Thanks, ReMake. I edited my comment to reflect that.

I see that LoudSilence commented earlier in the year on that very thread, and in fact produced a most impressive concrete/rock texture.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Reptillian said:

There's one I made that does stimulate rocks to a extent. G'MIC-QT->Testing->Reptorian->Construction...

I don't have this plugin and neither can i find it, can you send me a link to it?

7 minutes ago, LoudSilence said:

I don't have this plugin and neither can i find it, can you send me a link to it?

ZXCBOoZ.png