sanok

Hello @polsan and Welcome :)

Here are a couple of tutorials you might want to look at.

2.  With this one, when you click on view the tutorial you must click NEXT on the bottom right, to go through the steps.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

1 hour ago, polsan said:

and the images need to be in various angles.

I'd have recommended this plugin as it used to work, but it seems to be on the blink in 4.2+
https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/14969-introducing-mosaic-maniac-collage-paint-plugin/

28 minutes ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

I'd have recommended this plugin as it used to work, but it seems to be on the blink in 4.2+
https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/14969-introducing-mosaic-maniac-collage-paint-plugin/

It doesn't help that the source code is unavailable, and the author wanted it to be open-sourced. Could it be possible to decompile it and fix it for 4.2 and release the source code which is what the author wanted? I'm assuming original text means source code.

By the way, this might be something I'll take a crack in with G'MIC.

Edit: I am staring at this part of the gmic reference and thinking of eval math-lib. Yeah, I can cook it up on gmic.

-

draw(_#ind,S,x,y,z,c,dx,_dy,_dz,_dc,_opacity,_M,_max_Mdraw(_#ind,S,x,y,z,c,dx,_dy,_dz,_dc,_opacity,_M,_max_M)

-

I'll get on it soon.

Edited by Reptillian

G'MIC Filter Developer