Disco Ball Tutorial:

HyReZ

Hello @HyReZ Thank you for your tutorial. 

I'm afraid your posted image graphic is not very clear and does not really meet the Tutorial standards, as seen here in the Rules.

As you will note in Rule #1 we will need individual 'shots' of each step.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Greetings,

Actually the image is clear if viewed at its proper resolution of 1904 x 7460 pixel resolution. The image rescaled when sent to the Paint.NET forum but still retains its resolution when printed or magnified. I created it as a reference in response to a commenter's query, but if you need to remove it I will not be in anyway offended.

Edited by HyReZ

1 hour ago, HyReZ said:

Greetings,

Actually the image is clear if viewed at its proper resolution of 1904 x 7460 pixel resolution. The image is compressed when sent to the Paint.NET forum but still retains its resolution when printed or magnified. I created it as a reference in response to a commenter's query, but if you need to remove it I will not be in anyway offended.

I have edited your tutorial to reflect that one needs to click three times on the Graphic :)

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Yeah, but that's not a thumbnail image. Rule 1a isn't just about the display size.

If you want to keep the full resolution, please use a thumbnail that links to the full image.

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

18 hours ago, toe_head2001 said:

Yeah, but that's not a thumbnail image. Rule 1a isn't just about the display size.

If you want to keep the full resolution, please use a thumbnail that links to the full image.

I did insert a link to the full resolution image that is stored on my web hosting service and the rescaled thumbnail image that you see in this thread is a result of that.

Thanks for the direct link. That makes it much easier for people.

However, a scaled image doesn't count as a thumbnail, since the full resolution image is still being loaded.  Please create a separate thumbnail image of proper dimensions.

Thanks. :)

imgInfo.png

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

Pretty cool tutorial @HyReZ!   We're having a 'hot' night at the disco.  :D

discoball.png

• Like 1