Rockandroll's little gallery New Waterorb april 4th 2012

Rockandroll

My latest image. Waterorb. I used Welshblue's tutorial to create the inside of the orb.

th_waterorbfinaltestingshadow.png

The hand i created for my avatar. Rock on!

th_ROCKON.jpg

This is my first abstract. . Its called brainstorm.

th_brainstorm.jpg

The image of the rose was the hardest i have ever done with Paint net. It has more then 100 layers. Enjoy :)

th_RoosAa.jpg

I hope you like fruit. Anyways, its good for ya :)

th_banaanendruiven.png

Cat, purr....

th_poesv2.png

Edited by Rockandroll
  • Upvote 4

Wow! that's brilliant boltbait.yikes.png i love it !

Keep up the good work . despite a small note : be sure to recolor the inside of the cat's ears to be pink :) .

Ahmed.

i can't see anything

- Perhaps it's the Cheshire cat :D

Seriously good image.

Criticism: - none! .

Compliments: - love the fur textures, overall composition, little glint on right eye lower eyelid, wonderful subtle 'eyelash' type whiskers.

Good use of simple colour scheme too! Overall, a brilliant first image - looking forward to seeing more ;)

I'm not normally so 'gushy' - but this is very professional looking image.

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

That's pretty awesome! I'd be interested to know how you achieved the fur effect. The eyes are really well done. Very life-like. I didn't see the picture before you colored the ears. If this is any indication, I think you're going to be one to watch! Nicely done!

That's pretty awesome! I'd be interested to know how you achieved the fur effect. The eyes are really well done. Very life-like. I didn't see the picture before you colored the ears. If this is any indication, I think you're going to be one to watch! Nicely done!

The fur was actually the easy part in this image. I used noise and zoomblur to create it. Try it out , it gives very realistic effects. I was thinking of making a tutorial but i saw Nidoking already made one using motionblur. Zoomblur adds more possibilties. Anyways, glad you liked it :)

Edited by Rockandroll
  • Upvote 2

Great work! Even though the cat is quite cool, I think the fruit are better. Very realistic.

...and yes, we would like to see a tutorial on the fruit.

Excellent example of hyper-realism. Well done mate. I think I've a good idea on how you did parts of it but not all of it. If you have it in you, some form of tutorial on where you started with that blend would be much appreciated by many.

Gallery at PDN-Fans

Thanks all for taking the time, to watch and comment on my post. And such nice comments too :)

@ Red Ochre, Jim100361 and Delpart: As soon as i find the time i will make a tutorial of the banana. it might take a while tho. There is also a pear tutorial made by Oma that you might wanna see if you not have seen it already

@ Dug and Welshblue: I like my fruit to be fresh ;) but i might make an image of the fruit how it looks a week later hehe

Now i am off to look at some of your gallery's and be amazed by the artwork you all created :)

Man! The fruit is AWESOME!!!! Kinda makes me hungry! :grin: I'm with everyone else: I'd be very interested in a tutorial on how you achieved such realism. Keep 'em coming, rockandroll! Each new work is a feast for the eyes!