#3261 nitenurse79

nitenurse79
  • Members
  • 1,447 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:21 PM

Don't be dis-heartened ...

BeachComp_zpsb90ec393.png

Sig battles won 18. Image battles won - 3.  2012 Signature of the year award winner.

#3262 welshblue

welshblue

Paint.NET's 2013 Teacher of the Year

• Banned
  • 5,351 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:50 PM

A great James Brown track ... It's a Man's World

Your involvement here has been like a breath of fresh air and I know other people think the same.

Your enthusiasm/ contribution in helping with questions, commenting on works etc is appreciated by all. Your sig is quality as is your input here :) :)

newsig.png

True friends are always there.

Acquaintances are fair weather

... and those who slag you off behind your back.  Pitiful

Have the bottle ... 

#3263 delpart

delpart
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:45 PM

OMG. ... Okay, first I'll insert the smiley here: :lol: :D B) To better illustrate that it wasn't a criticism intended at all. OMGoodnees no ... I was just stuck on a perspective which can be turned on and off. I should also note that if I hadn't been doing this and that, lack of sleep, etc I would have ensured that my often dry humor was illustrated better.

ESPECIALLY since I'm ultra-noob ... I have an eye for this and that and some base experience but I'm far from being "teh pr0z" (rule violation to illustrate point) in any far reach of even my imagination.

I just fired up my nerve to post on the main forum as a new year's resolution and I'm mucking away it seems.

Sincere apologies for any misunderstanding. I've just not gotten to point of commenting on all the great work I've seen you (and many others too folks) plug into the forum. Whether it be text or pictorial, there is layers to being an interactive human in a digital world. You're far surpassing most in your wish to communicate, help, and share ... So please dont let a silly old geek like me dissuade or discourage you.

And if that was somehow dry humor as a passive retort, point taken. I know my limitations. I just forget them sometimes when it comes to communicating in the worlds worst forum: Internet Text in an International Crowd base. 'Cause to be fair, we really dont all speak the same language. I think in flow charts and wiring diagrams a lot ... process analysis and technical writing ... but sometimes I like to wear funny hats. B)

I hope this was enough public falling on of a sword to illustrate I had no intention of slight towards your work and efforts. My first post stands. I love the feel of it and it elicited a sincere need to say something about that impression left upon me. The rest is just locker room banter for all that.

Humbly,

Gallery at PDN-Fans

#3264 lukemeish

lukemeish
  • Members
  • 26 posts
  • Locationnorth east usa

Posted 15 January 2012 - 07:28 PM

Edited by lukemeish, 15 January 2012 - 07:30 PM.

#3265 jim100361

jim100361
  • Members
  • 849 posts
  • LocationMilton NH

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:09 PM

Posted Image

NN, you know how often I mess up on my work, you've seen my "Gallery", so don't take this stuff too deeply to heart.

That having been said, I won't point what others already have. I love this piece. It's has a very tranquil feel to it - besides, blue is one of my favoritey (yes, I said "favoritey") colors!

Kudos to you!
Posted Image

#3266 HyReZ

HyReZ
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:07 AM

NN, you know how often I mess up on my work, you've seen my "Gallery", so don't take this stuff too deeply to heart.

That having been said, I won't point what others already have. I love this piece. It's has a very tranquil feel to it - besides, blue is one of my favoritey (yes, I said "favoritey") colors!

Kudos to you!

When I saw that coin I "flipped"!. You were "mint" for this type of forum. I enjoy your work and your comments.

#3267 yy10

yy10
  • Members
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:57 AM

OMG. ... Okay, first I'll insert the smiley here: :lol: :D B) To better illustrate that it wasn't a criticism intended at all. OMGoodnees no ... I was just stuck on a perspective which can be turned on and off. I should also note that if I hadn't been doing this and that, lack of sleep, etc I would have ensured that my often dry humor was illustrated better.

ESPECIALLY since I'm ultra-noob ... I have an eye for this and that and some base experience but I'm far from being "teh pr0z" (rule violation to illustrate point) in any far reach of even my imagination.

I just fired up my nerve to post on the main forum as a new year's resolution and I'm mucking away it seems.

Sincere apologies for any misunderstanding. I've just not gotten to point of commenting on all the great work I've seen you (and many others too folks) plug into the forum. Whether it be text or pictorial, there is layers to being an interactive human in a digital world. You're far surpassing most in your wish to communicate, help, and share ... So please dont let a silly old geek like me dissuade or discourage you.

And if that was somehow dry humor as a passive retort, point taken. I know my limitations. I just forget them sometimes when it comes to communicating in the worlds worst forum: Internet Text in an International Crowd base. 'Cause to be fair, we really dont all speak the same language. I think in flow charts and wiring diagrams a lot ... process analysis and technical writing ... but sometimes I like to wear funny hats. B)

I hope this was enough public falling on of a sword to illustrate I had no intention of slight towards your work and efforts. My first post stands. I love the feel of it and it elicited a sincere need to say something about that impression left upon me. The rest is just locker room banter for all that.

Humbly,

lol overly serious
same goes for that chick there

deviantART

sigs n stuff

#3268 Schnicka

Schnicka
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:34 PM

Not to interrupt the soap opera ( :P ), but I just can't decide which Signature/Avatar combo I like best. How bout y'all?

Combo 1:

Posted Image

Signature:

Posted Image

Combo 2:

Posted Image

Signature:

Posted Image

Combo 3:

Posted Image

Signature:

Posted Image

captainamericasigs.png
Do Pacifists Sig Battle?
My Gallery

#3269 delpart

delpart
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:00 PM

I like the feel of combo one, but the font choice doesn't make sense to me.

That background with a paint splash effect put on the font from combo 3 would be a great blend.

The font used in the second combo has good definition while being ornate and based on how the avatar seems to match up, I'd say of the three in their current form, that would be my pick.

Gallery at PDN-Fans

#3270 TheHowler

TheHowler
  • Competition Hosts
  • 386 posts
  • LocationWest Midlands, England

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:49 AM

Schnickas back! I like the combo you're using atm, the other two just aren't as good I guess. :P

#3271 NinjaManDan21

NinjaManDan21
  • Members
  • 544 posts
  • LocationColorado, USA

Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:16 PM

The first and third are my favs, but just remember to pick what u feel defines u!

Pick your fav.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Or of course my current!

(You can tell I like a dark background huh! lol)

Edited by NinjaManDan21, 23 January 2012 - 02:21 PM.

Sig Battle Wins: 5
DigitalTypographyNightvision.gif
My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will

#3272 yy10

yy10
  • Members
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted 23 January 2012 - 03:07 PM

Ninja man, your current is definitely the best and the reflection one comes in second
If ya really wanna do text sigs u can actually try adding some c4ds as well
Here's a text sig made by c4ds, made by helix
http://yugihalo.devi...set=72#/d2ap9nf

deviantART

sigs n stuff

#3273 NinjaManDan21

NinjaManDan21
  • Members
  • 544 posts
  • LocationColorado, USA

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:54 PM

Wow that is amazing! I find it hard to locate the right c4d for the job. I look at planet renders and other common site but none really stick out to me.

Sig Battle Wins: 5
DigitalTypographyNightvision.gif
My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will

#3274 TheHowler

TheHowler
  • Competition Hosts
  • 386 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:24 PM

That sigs amazing :P

And NMD, I like the Ghost one, but your current is my favourite, I like to see something different from time to time. :P

#3275 Schnicka

Schnicka
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 07:02 PM

Howler, whatever happened to your "Echo" sig? That was like, the coolest sig ever!

captainamericasigs.png
Do Pacifists Sig Battle?
My Gallery

#3276 TheHowler

TheHowler
  • Competition Hosts
  • 386 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 07:17 PM

Aha thanks, it's in my gallery somewhere :P

#3277 Eheroduelist

Eheroduelist
  • Newbies
  • 1 posts
  • LocationFL

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:51 AM

Well, I'm no expert but here are some of mine:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And I made my current sig vv

Edited by Eheroduelist, 22 February 2012 - 12:53 AM.

Posted Image

#3278 scoopvideo

scoopvideo
  • Members
  • 239 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:14 AM

Since I am back on the forums..
I'll post avatars / signatures I've made over the last years.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image(Fail grammar <3)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image - Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image(oldest signature)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image (lastest work)
Back.

#3279 NineInchNails

NineInchNails
  • Newbies
  • 6 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:39 PM

"A day to remember" is quite the signature :D no seriously it's great, looks great, nice colors, cool texture, great depth. But a bit too much text IMO

for the other tags, try using high quality renders, they are a bit too blurry or have jaggy edges.

KIU

NIN.
Posted Image

#3280 NineInchNails

NineInchNails
  • Newbies
  • 6 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:09 PM

what dou you think of this one?

Posted Image
Posted Image