Shockworks

DarkShock

looking forward to viewing what you've been working on. will check in again tomorrow. :wink:

ciao OMA

oh shucks. :oops:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

But tomorrow is Monday :shock:

Well your time is way ahead of mine. Probably about 10 hours ahead. The update should still be Sunday for you. :wink:

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

looking forward to viewing what you've been working on. will check in again tomorrow. :wink:

ciao OMA

oh shucks. :oops:

from that I'm taking it you thought I never checked your gallery out. :wink: I look at all the pictorium galleries just don't always leave comments especially on sigs. Not because I don't like sigs but there is just so much a person can say on sigs. still I'm looking forward to viewing your new work.

ciao OMA

Update - October 4, 2009

Four new signatures! But what is so unique about them!? They all have a freestyle video! That's four new sigs and four new videos!!! Over 20 minutes of video total!!!

#11 - Project Sasara

Sasara.png

#12 - Project Suzumiya

Suzumiya.png

#13 - Project Hitsugaya

Hitsugaya.png

#14 - Project Kaede

Kaede.png

But wait! What the heck did XIV mean!? The XIV of course is roman numeral for 14. The 14 meant that I was up to me 14th freestyle and meant that there would be 4 four new videos since me last freestyle video was number 10. :P Also: The music from the teaser video (which is now deleted) is the same music from video number 14. There's also a new gallery banner.

Wow, that was unexpected. In a good way! :lol: 4 new videos, I'll look at them later on. :D

Hitsugaya in Project XIII seems a little uncontrasty, might want to edit the contrast.

Btw, october 4th... 10/4... 10 previous freestyles, 4 more... 14... XIV... 8) :idea:

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Yeah I actually noticed a couple of different things XIV could have meant. It's the reason I made the update on the 4th. I originally planned the 3rd. :P

Edit: I recommend you guys turn down your volume for the beginning of video 12. :)

They look nice, but I'm still waiting for you to go make a sig with your only stock being the render :P

I have done that with some of my earlier work from while ago. They're decent, but not as nice as my current ones. :wink:

can we see them anyways?

Well I took them off the gallery so the page won't take forever to load up. You can check them out in my Photobucket. :wink:

Im going to have to sit down and look through tuts and videos on sig making as i know zero about putting them together :? , what i do know from an artistic view point is the balance between the characters (render ?) and the backgrounds are excellent with the backgrounds adding an interest without overpowering :)

Thanks for all the feedback everyone! I really appreciate them. :wink:

Now it's time for a break. I beat from making that update. :)