Sozo's Old Gallery, Now Closed

Sozo

An update! As I said, the old and the new side by side. I've been working on lighting and the background. The nebula and stars within are still WIP's. And as you may have noticed, I've added the first moon.

Ye Olde / Le New

cobaltdustcloudminipreview.jpg cobaltdustcloudminipreview-1.jpg

Awesome so far, looking forward to finished product. Only thing is coloring doesnt seem to fit the gas giant, and if you go to fullview at the bottom middle there is an odd... thing... there. Good work, KIU.

I've further changed the lighting and coloration since, but what thing do you mean?

I think he means the small line running up from the bottom to middle. Its almost like a seam but with lighting. One half exactly is lighter then the other. That is the only flaw I could find and that was after staring at it in awe for a while =P Its beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

4501470889_5a71ed4d66_o.png

- Any thoughts? -

I think I've made the basis for a new sig. I have my recent semi-pseudo-kinda 3d siggy and some of Aguba's work on DevART to thank.

156to36.jpg

Any comments on the lighting and shadows? I've found that these are the foundation for any good semi 3d sig like the one I'm working on.

Also, I'm still making progress with the space scene, I might well post an update this weekend. :)

Looks nice. I like the drop shadow, the lighting and the 3D. I will be more impressed when it is done I am sure. :)

Thanks Chris. I plan on dropping the background so it stands free, like this:

14jyvxj.jpg EDIT: or this: amchmv.jpg

Huh, I could put that in my sig right now, looks great, if I do say so myself. :)

The perspective on the initial Co and the final o seem to be off. Might be because I just took out my contacts, though.

I think you're right. Maybe that's because theoretically the Co and final o are different distance from the viewer (?). I can never get a quite perfect result with Paint.NET's Rotate/Zoom tool.

An update! As I said, the old and the new side by side. I've been working on lighting and the background. The nebula and stars within are still WIP's. And as you may have noticed, I've added the first moon.

Ye Olde / Le New

cobaltdustcloudminipreview.jpg cobaltdustcloudminipreview-1.jpg

Why have I not seen these before? :shock: Outstanding. :)

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|