expiredConcepts - Latest: Audio Jungle Wallpapers Released!

-Expiration-

Well, I guess with school out and everything, I've gotten more time to think about what I'm going to do. :wink:

Also, .PDNs uploaded! Check out the first post. The layers might be a little confusing though.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Great stuff man, I hope you still remember me I just dropped by. I would love to use you're audio jungle wallpapers, and make some sigs with them. Like basically stocks. But only with you're permission.

Sure thing. I'd love to see what you do with them. PM me if you have the chance. :wink:

You're back! :D At least for the moment :?

By the way, xpiration, i saw your entries on PSDtuts on the front page. GJ.

Thanks Crimson. BTW, I might not be entering the Miscellaneous Competition. I'm stuck. I'll probably just show my unfinished set in the discussion thread. >.<

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Great stuff man, I hope you still remember me I just dropped by. I would love to use you're audio jungle wallpapers, and make some sigs with them. Like basically stocks. But only with you're permission.

Sure thing. I'd love to see what you do with them. PM me if you have the chance. :wink:

You're back! :D At least for the moment :?

By the way, xpiration, i saw your entries on PSDtuts on the front page. GJ.

Thanks Crimson. BTW, I might not be entering the Miscellaneous Competition. I'm stuck. I'll probably just show my unfinished set in the discussion thread. >.<

awwww... I look forward to seeing the unfinished set in the discussion thread, though. :D

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

Or, maybe not. I've come up with a new idea for an icon set, which hopefully will not leave me stumped on certain icons.

Just got to work hard to meet the deadline.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

After posting this in the off-topic, I realized that you'd already stated it in here. :oops:

So, I'll put it in the right place and say congrats xPired :D

Have one on me: :mtdew:

You are very very good man!

Thank you! :P

I am proud of you :)

Thanks Ash. :)

Keep up the good work, it looks great.

Thanks! :)

After posting this in the off-topic, I realized that you'd already stated it in here. :oops:

So, I'll put it in the right place and say congrats xPired :D

Have one on me: :mtdew:

Yeah, I posted in the Sanctuary for those that frequent the Overflow more often.

And thanks for the Mountain Dew! 8)

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

I must admit, I really admire you.

I know that already. 8)

Just kidding.

We've had our...conflicts (:wink:)

I don't know what you're talking about. Oh, you forgot the spaces in your emoticon, you nincompoop.

:P

but in the end, you're still someone I strive to follow. Congrats! :mtdew::bmw:

Thanks Crimson!

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Getting a little defensive, huh? Do I sense...insecurity? :twisted:
Guess who's phailing the LAOTW?

:twisted:

Well, since I'm going to destroy you in the icon contest, I figured, that I'd give you some sympathy ahead of time :wink:
Although I'll probably garner enough votes to smoke you even if its halved. :P

Hmmmm....