expiredConcepts - Latest: Audio Jungle Wallpapers Released!

-Expiration-

Saw your post in Max Power Gallery where you said you were dreaming of a medal, well I think your professional life will give you more than one gold medal if you keep going on like that with your artworks, meanwhile please accept this one :D

winemoticon.gif

Thanks!

Yes, actually I have. I participated in a Photoshop competition using PDN, and I actually won second place!

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

...aaaaand I'm more cool than you. â– 

8)

Woops, missed this post.

:cry:

Nice thats good :)

Good luck in future comp's anyway :D

Thanks! I'm getting an entry ready for another competition, actually. :P Wish me luck!

You know, at this rate, Xpired might become the next Ash. I don't think I could sleep again, knowing that. :?

No ... I don't think that would happen. Ash and I don't really do the same kinds of things. I mainly use PDN for design and stuff, and Ash makes realistic things. Also, Ash doesn't really like the use of stock photos, judging from his works, while I consider them to be a large part of my artwork. So we're kind of heading down two separate paths here. :o

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Yeah, just look at the other WP's to get the honor... :shock: You're in with a nice crowd up there...

I just wish that PdN got a some props in the post... :(

Edit:

P.S. you need to make a patch for that WP and post it here and on d.A. saying that it was WOTW on abduzeedo.com...

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

• 1 month later...

expired, i dont know if this has actually been done, but can you make a tutorial on your sig/avatar? anyway, your gallery is awesome, congrats on the audio jungle results!

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

Thank you Bob. :)

You as well, carazon. However, there is no tutorial on how to create the effect in my sig, as I converted a Photoshop tutorial in order to create it. It consisted of many layers of clouds set to different blending modes. I'll try and make a tut if I have time, but high school just started a few weeks ago, so I may or may not have the time to.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png