Oma's gallery

oma

i see mandelbrot fractals!!!

wow. i actually saw something i recognised in your artwork, its normally too WOW to do that!

great work, and might i ask, what song?

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

ah, okay. the two look very similar, as i said, theyre too WOW to comprehend whats been used, as theyre all so very impressive, and have everything so well done!

how long does it take you to do a work of that quality (abstract, i mean)?

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

this one not too long its not an over complicated piece. off and on ,,, perhaps 8 hours total only on this item. But that's just because I got side tracked testing out some color variations and alternate placement ideas, and had to backtrack then come forward again several times.

most abstracts take me several days, I may only work on each 1/2 hour at a time for several days then have a real inspiration spurt and go non stop 3 to 5 hours until its done. Keep in mind my computor renders slowly (its old like me) and my eyes are not the best so its zoom in and out for clear viewing. If my hands are sore more time gets added. Each abstract is different time wise. Some just flow others are beasts to complete.

ciao

OMA

i like your pics, but you just get so dang irratating at times

id say, rather than your personality being irritating, its your work. we cant come close, and id say he (she?) is jealous, and it irritates them cause youre so good!

id say, rather than your personality being irritating, its your work. we cant come close, and id say he (she?) is jealous, and it irritates them cause youre so good!

Lol, that is almost exactly what I was thinking! :D

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

:lol:

:lol: @Welshblue....although I actually think his wording isn't what he meant to say, or maybe it was. .......

ciao OMA

ah guys thanks you are all a bunch of sweeties. I'm sure it is not what he meant as well only why would someone be jealous.... don't forget all that I've been here for a lot longer than most of you. I've probably spent more time in art museums admiring paintings than most of you have days in your lives so far. If truth be told I envy many of you the early start at art you all have. I can see greatness in art in many of your futures. And the ones who never get to be great artistic people I see many happy and joyful hours ahead of you in a good clean rewarding hobby.

ciao OMA

ps I updated to IE8 last night and only just now realized there was not a spell check expect I'll spend an large amount of time editing posts. :lol:

Lol, that is almost exactly what I was thinking! :D

hi, those comments were from my friend who HAD acsess to my accoant, which i have now changed the password on, i am very sorry to oma and anyone who might have benn offended by my 'friends' actions, once again sorry oma

warcraft3bannerhuman.jpg

Warcraft 3 Is God

no problem Hamish I wasn't sure .... it didn't sound like you but then again I wasn't truly sure as you've only been here a short while and I hadn't really gotten to know you well. I get so many pm's I thought I must have missed something along the way and you were miffed I hadn't answere a question you had. glad its resolved. friends that get you into hot water that way are worth investigating further just how much friends they truly are.

remember keep your passwords save and tell your friend they could just as easily apply for their own account for viewing pictures in the future .

no need to share an account. that way he will be responsible for his own actions and words in the future.

ciao Oma

@Helen I know you love pink its an easy hook to bring you into my gallery for a wee chat. too bad I can't offer you a soda drink and a piece of lovely pie I baked today thru the screen.

@yellowman glad you liked that image...... is the color pink growing on you yet? maybe I try yellow image next time. must put on my thinking cap and figure out a good one to work on.

thanks you abstracts are my favourite style. I just love the colors and combination possible.

here is one I've been working on off and on for weeks. just finished off this morning. I know its way overworked with releif but I still liked the colors so I kept it out of the trashbin ....at least for a little while :lol::lol::lol: lets just call it an experiment gone haywire. :lol::lol:

ifheavenwasabouquetb.png

and if someone wants to use the frame please feel free to do so. right clik and save as to your computor.

just remember to give me credit for the frame :lol::lol: its the best part of the whole image above. :lol:

heavenframe.png

Hi Oma ! I missed a few things while on vacation it appears. First off, the elephant is beautiful and majestic. I know some people don't like pink :lol: but I love the choice you made for the background. It really sets the elephant off the page. The detail is amazing, it shows that you cared very much for this piece. Sorry to hear you were under the weather when you finished it. Believe me, it didn't show at all. No one would have ever known.

Fragile soul is a wonderful and beautiful abstract piece. It has such depth to it and the blending of the shades of pink leave me speechless.

This latest piece, ( sorry I didn't see a title) is also very beautiful. It reminds me of illustrations in a fairy tale book I remember from long ago. Wonderful work!

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

@Possum Roadkill thanks very much for the lovely comments and stopping by my gallery.

@Flip not a dandelion. or at least I never drew the dandelion. It would be almost never I use outside renders, I like to draw all of my images from total paint.net or in a pinch from a scann of something I've drawen myself in my sketch book.

I didn't take too many as you go shots on this one its more just computor doodling as I was listening to music.

here is one picture I did keep of deep down background.

ifheavenwasabouquet.png