Oma's gallery

oma

It is marvelous! Smiles!

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

It is marvelous! Smiles!

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

youre going to hit it with a boomerang?

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

youre going to hit it with a boomerang?

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

i was implying the "what goes around comes around" thing...

so i said boomerang :D

i was implying the "what goes around comes around" thing...

so i said boomerang :D

Here's a crazy idea, granny. Maybe you could make a polka dotted dancing elephant completed with a pink tutu. :lol:

I'm sure like every images of yours it will be a masterpiece. Can't wait. :idea:

LFC and Cazaron, that 's probably what Oma was referring to. :lol: Just my sense of humor getting carried away.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

Here's a crazy idea, granny. Maybe you could make a polka dotted dancing elephant completed with a pink tutu. :lol:

I'm sure like every images of yours it will be a masterpiece. Can't wait. :idea:

LFC and Cazaron, that 's probably what Oma was referring to. :lol: Just my sense of humor getting carried away.

So...no dancing elephant or pink tutu...I'm definitely stumped on the tusk. :lol:

So...no dancing elephant or pink tutu...I'm definitely stumped on the tusk. :lol:

I can't wait to see more. Please tell me you are going to give us more peeks in on your progress? Beautiful work Oma !

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

I can't wait to see more. Please tell me you are going to give us more peeks in on your progress? Beautiful work Oma !

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

It seem to me that the perspective is throwing you off? From what I can see it looks like you are on the right track to make it stunning. I'm sure someone or two will disagree with me here, but sometime, I think simple is better. KIU.

It seem to me that the perspective is throwing you off? From what I can see it looks like you are on the right track to make it stunning. I'm sure someone or two will disagree with me here, but sometime, I think simple is better. KIU.

thanks StormShadow I'm sure one of the newbies that doesn't know how complicated this picture is will also tell me I'm out and should have left the open top in etc etc etc. and dollars to donuts it will be a "siggy cut and paste smudgey guy" :lol::lol::lol: The perspective is simplified on the update I just added, but this doesn't mean it is a simple box shape. The wood pieces all were done separetly and the little emblishments took a bit of fiddling as well to have them running in the correct directions.

anyways you can all view the update pg 48. remember its not finished yet. Still much to do.

thanks StormShadow I'm sure one of the newbies that doesn't know how complicated this picture is will also tell me I'm out and should have left the open top in etc etc etc. and dollars to donuts it will be a "siggy cut and paste smudgey guy" :lol::lol::lol: The perspective is simplified on the update I just added, but this doesn't mean it is a simple box shape. The wood pieces all were done separetly and the little emblishments took a bit of fiddling as well to have them running in the correct directions.

anyways you can all view the update pg 48. remember its not finished yet. Still much to do.

looks... umm... can't find the word (maby amasing?), but it'll probably be evin better when it's finished. i have a feeling you're not really done with it. evin with the parts that look done.

hey, when you're done with it and all, mind posting some aditional info? (like total time it took, nomber of layers used, that sort of stuff) just to give an idea...

redsig.png