Oma's gallery

oma

looks... umm... can't find the word (maby amasing?), but it'll probably be evin better when it's finished. i have a feeling you're not really done with it. evin with the parts that look done.

hey, when you're done with it and all, mind posting some aditional info? (like total time it took, nomber of layers used, that sort of stuff) just to give an idea...

redsig.png

:shock: Wow :shock: oma the second version of the house thing looks great I like it very much and I like the first one also, so you decided to replace it with new version? I am seeing the golden colors details on it and they look gorgeous, yes please keep its curtain open we want to see the Indian princess inside :D

:shock: Wow :shock: oma the second version of the house thing looks great I like it very much and I like the first one also, so you decided to replace it with new version? I am seeing the golden colors details on it and they look gorgeous, yes please keep its curtain open we want to see the Indian princess inside :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...