Ash

Ash

Dude!

How do yoy whip up up so many concepts so quickly? It's truly amazing!

Awesome job on the newest "Awesome" piece! I've been trying to work to get that kind of text for a while now, yours looks really great!

Nab

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Thanks again JF :)

Wow...nice water Ash...I remember when we were all trying to figure out how to make a drop ripple from scratch...I think there's an old tut that we followed...

Everything has come a long way. :)

Yeah, I remember that tut, seems long ago but it's not :D

And yeah, everything & everyone has come a long way.

Great water now you need a fountain to go with it. Smiles!

Thanks!

A fountain, you say? hmmmmm.... :idea: :)

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Yeah..enjoy.

A_for_Ash_by_0_ASH_0.jpg

As I am sitting here on my fifth day in a row trying to conquer a simple 'flat' glass letter, you go and create a masterpeice of 3D wonders! :D

Edit: "With so many people trying to attempt glass, Ash went above and beyond creating a very realistic 3D glass letter. Definettly a signature peice of reflections and glass, one that more then deserves to be in the Galleria." I reported you.

signature.png

:? :roll: :?

Splash_by_0_ASH_0.jpg + 69c9f4abe6a3f9a25f20f74c9e8dbc83.jpg = Fight_to_the_top_by_0_ASH_0.jpg

BTW, this piece is called "Fight to the top!"

*mutters a sequence of consonants that do not form a word* :shock: That is amazing!!!! The second one looks just like a waterfall, and the third, cascading water. I love all your stuff! 8)

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

As I am sitting here on my fifth day in a row trying to conquer a simple 'flat' glass letter, you go and create a masterpeice of 3D wonders! :D

Edit: "With so many people trying to attempt glass, Ash went above and beyond creating a very realistic 3D glass letter. Definettly a signature peice of reflections and glass, one that more then deserves to be in the Galleria." I reported you.

Thank you MR :) Just keep trying!

Here's a hint for everyone... My latest tutorial. ;)

Also thanks for the "report", But I don't believe this piece should goto the galleria.

ie. Angelina Jolie in Beowulf

Glass and Reflections

If these can NOT make it, I don't see how the "A" can. :lol:

I do appreciate the report ;)

*mutters a sequence of consonants that do not form a word* :shock: That is amazing!!!! The second one looks just like a waterfall, and the third, cascading water. I love all your stuff! 8)
I thought Moses was splitting the Red Sea again when I saw the thumbnail :P

Maybe it's a plstic model of the ocean splitting XD

LOL, I guess I should've named the piece better than just "super realistic water texture" :P

Awesome as usual Ash :)

How in the world do you think up of so many concepts? I struggle on trying to think of one XD

ZizOiz & worldnewser:

Thanks guys :)

I guess just keep trying, and you can too!

Now that is awesome. I am amazed.

Your 1st post on the forum to comment my work? :shock:

I'm flatter. :) Thank you and welcome to the forum!

Have fun PDN-ing.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

the water is good but what i was wondering is how u got a picture is worth a 1000 words perfectly carvered into the metal on your sig i tried that once long time ago did not look realistic

also nice brush but i was alos wondering how to make a realistic tree like in your example of the brush

recently converted from photoshop

punoutofboundsnorm12.png

For the text, my guess is that he wrote the text in black, duped the layer then inverted the colors and moved it up and to the right one pixel, and put this layer under the black text layer. Then he Rotate/Zoomed the 2 layers to get it to match the angle of the metal, and then maybe played around with transparency and blend modes.

As for the tree trunk thing, he wrote a tutorial about it on these forums I think.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo