Sign in to follow this  
Illnab1024

Illnab1024's Plugins. (v1.1)

Here is a compilation DLL of all my (major) plugins.

I've tried to reconstruct some of my codelab-made scripts to the best of my abilities into this compilation, although some Icons may be missing. However, all functionality is, so far as I have tested, there. Gradient effect by Boltbait and me was left out due to the fact that it is obsolete.

Included Plugins:
Alpha Mask *
Cutout Effect
Advanced Greyscale
Point Warp Effect
Polar to Rect

Download v1.1 here:

MODERATORS NOTE:  This compilation of effects is incompatible with Paint.NET 4.0x

PluginCompilation.zip

These plugins replace the following DLLs in your effects folder:

AdvGrey.dll;
AlphaMask.dll;
CutoutEffect.dll;
PointWarpEffect.dll;
[and] PolarRect.dll (if you have the Polar -> Rect file built under this name).

*Portions of this effect is attributed to Pleska.

v1.1: Placed Alpha Mask in the Object submenu,
Placed Advanced Greyscale in the Photo submenu,
Relocated Strings to a resource file contained within its own namespace.

Source available here;

Source provided in a base64 data stream format for Mozilla Firefox only; use at your own risk.

Thanks for the plug-in pack Illnab1024, just a quick thought you might want to add to your text that users can delete the multiple .dll files from their effects folder that your new plug-in supersedes. Also what happened to "flip" in this plugin pack.

Geoff

Sorry I am still fairly new in working with Paint.net. The gradient.dll plug in made by you and botbait, what exactly replaced it? How do you get the Square gradient? I found a diamond gradient, but that does not work very well. Oh and I am using paint.net version 3.22 as the newer version still has quite a number of bugs.

Sorry I am still fairly new in working with Paint.net. The gradient.dll plug in made by you and botbait, what exactly replaced it? How do you get the Square gradient? I found a diamond gradient, but that does not work very well. Oh and I am using paint.net version 3.22 as the newer version still has quite a number of bugs.

You should update to 3.30 because:

1. It no longer has bugs, it's much improved since 3.22 (it's out of beta ya know?)

2. You wont get any support for 3.22 cause that's against the rules...

If you are using the plugin your canvas as to be square, if you're using the gradient tool press 'shift'

My suggestion (it is just a friendly suggestion :) ) Is why don't you change the zip file's filename to something more descriptive e.g Illnab1024 effects 1.1? I just think it makes checking if the version available is newer than the one you currently have.

It looks like the Cutout Effect is bundled with the other plugins in this pack and does not have a separate dll. There is no way to remove it without removing the other plugins.