The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

im working on drawing a picture of my cat, not really sure why lol just bord. but i have the general outline of the face done, im working on the fur. I no i think it was ash had a tut on making fur, but iono if it would work or not. basically right now im drawing it in with pencil and its taking forever. so if you can think of any easier way thatd be awsome. heres wat i have. Thanks!

cat1if0.th.jpg

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

Thanks guys, ya the actual cat isnt done i was just wondering about the fur, that needs some touch up to though, doesnt really compare to my amp i drew the other day :P loved that thing lol.

Dia, looking really good, maybe try to sharpen it up a little? it looks good that way but the lines are a little jagged. or maybe try to feather the actual lines to the main design to not make them so straight and symmetrical. but personally i like it, keep up the good work!

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

thats a realllyy nice sketch :shock:

heres a picture i made i like 3 minutes bu using mabye err 4 or 5 effects (after i accidentally deleted my effects folder and it WONT COME BACK :x not like it takes that long to re-download everything anyway)

idk.png

"No. Dreaming is illegal."~Pyrochild

^^lol, i tried it, and i sucked. haha

anyways, to not stay off-topic, heres my latest:

100.png

the hair has got to be the hardest part! 110% pdn. drew something in a paper, scanned it, then retraced it using the line/curve tool. :)

Edit: i hope you guys can see it.. it just shows a red x mark for me.. :? :?

:shock: Ash... you... how did...? With the...? and the... ? That is just... just... :shock:x

The eyes and ... everything are just too perfect. A fantastic way to start 2008. :D

---

Ok, after aile's totally sweet drawing and Ash... showing off his Ash-ness... we come to me. :P

I haven't been on the forums or PdN in general very much recently. Just no motivation. :( But today, I was asked to make a hi-tech-ish banner. I thought it'd be cool if I could make it look like the scenery was inside the tube, but getting the curvature down is beyond my thinking pattern at the moment... Possibly because it's 2 am. I'm not sure. >_>

Anyway, here it is! Any suggestions on making it seem more 'real'?

(As real as a miniature meadow inside a glass tube can get at least)

th_xpgtest.png