Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

i did use aa on this thats the funny thing about it but for the jaggys on the metal i like it that way means keep your hands away from sharp edges lol as soon as i figure on copy each level to my chrome i will sometimes i get it too work right sometimes i don't it's a freak of nature.

:lol: funny

glassskin.png

very good think you wanted a cd check this tut out '

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4229

CD2.png

I didnt even look for that :shock: it would have made this a bit easier. That and CMJC does great work.(< ponders wading through all the "tuts" to get to it,,,,,) sigh.

well, i have posted in a while cuz i havent had the time but beecause im here at my dad's tatto shop, i made this in about 5 minutes, so dont tell me about jaggys or nything. it was a quick doodad. i figured to post it so thevoid wouldnt forget about me :D

blackorbwreddecour.png

Button.png

hey, i was wondering something. i have techniques that differ slighty from youres, but whats your techniq from gonig to a darker shade to a lighter shade like the bloo on your orb? (bloo=bkue, i just like spelling it differrently)

On the dA page

Click on download button to download a flash video (5mb) to see how the glass block reacts with the background.

Which shows how real we can make glass using Paint.NET

I find this to be very cool, hope you do too. :)

Glass_block_Reaction___Video___by_0_ASH_0.jpg

I really like that first one, salu. The way it appears to wrap around itself is really impressive.

Ash, that's nothing short of amazing, as always. :D

Now to sit patiently and wait for Ash to read his dA messages. [twiddles thumbs]

janettsue's Christmas baubles look really, well, real. :D

And I'm totally jealous of verndewd's CDs. (The first of which reminds me of the blue-backed PS2 games)

Thanks for the kind words.

zookey my raindeer was a cutout I have had in my craft box for years. I scaned it in.

olav.k.m the tree is one of Madjik's super plugins that I love.

verndewd I remember telling you once that your stuff had a chaotic beauty to it. Well there is nothing chaotic about it anymore. I always look to see what you are up to now.

Ash the glass effect is great but I flipped over the little video screen that popped up on my screen. Way cool that is what I would like to know how to do and I know what you are thinking, "I could do better on my globe" Okay I'll work on it.

Smiles salu I like

snowglobe2.png

Thanks for the kind words.

zookey my raindeer was a cutout I have had in my craft box for years. I scaned it in.

olav.k.m the tree is one of Madjik's super plugins that I love.

verndewd I remember telling you once that your stuff had a chaotic beauty to it. Well there is nothing chaotic about it anymore. I always look to see what you are up to now.

Ash the glass effect is great but I flipped over the little video screen that popped up on my screen. Way cool that is what I would like to know how to do and I know what you are thinking, "I could do better on my globe" Okay I'll work on it.

Smiles salu I like

th_snowglobe2.png

"I could do better on my globe" : Don't put thoughts into my head :D:P

I like what you've been doing lately :)

Your style have matured a lot lately, just because I didn't say, doesn't mean I didn't notice.

Just a bit busy, trying to be mod and have many unfinished art and real life work...being ill. :? :lol:

Keep it up :)