The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

idk. im learning about composition and decay so i figured i mgiht has well make a 4 minute picture while hacking my schools firewall to psot this. hope i dont get caught :D

lambdasymbol.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

@d.a.

purdy

@ topic

mo hahahahahaha

metior2.png

lols, at first i thought it was a smeared pumpkin lols

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

i liked the idea of thevoid;s blue orb, and ive been trying out some new colour shadeing, so i figured id recreate it with how i feel looks pretty cool.

bluecomputerchiporb.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

yet more art about nothing, has most of my.... art..? well, that came out wrong.

leaf.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

I'm new to the pictorium, this is my first submitted picture so far.

Before:

IMG_0009-2.jpg

and after:

Autumn001Fence.jpg

this was about after 3 weeks of learning to use the program

I've been using and learning for about 2 months now.

I have a lot of stuff I messed around with, maybe I'll post more up, but we'll see how this does for now :-)

not bad for a image edit for a beginner. youv got the right idea for your sig has well. good job!

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

Button.png

hey, i was wondering something. i have techniques that differ slighty from youres, but whats your techniq from gonig to a darker shade to a lighter shade like the bloo on your orb? (bloo=bkue, i just like spelling it differrently)

Tell me, please, how do you add that 'shine' effect.

Latino.

I'm new to the pictorium, this is my first submitted picture so far.

Before:

IMG_0009-2.jpg

and after:

Autumn001Fence.jpg

this was about after 3 weeks of learning to use the program

I've been using and learning for about 2 months now.

I have a lot of stuff I messed around with, maybe I'll post more up, but we'll see how this does for now :-)

very pretty

heres an modified version of that blue orb i made, with a few differences.

modifiedbluecomputerchiporb.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

Vlad - you're awesome with metals! Good job on the shiny

Here's my go at.. Uhm something. Anyways- it was on a PS Tut, so I tried doing it:

buttonfinishedandcroppewl8.png

As usual, I made it A LOT harder than it could have been - and I realize anti-aliasing is an issue- but I had to select and delete a lot... :P

Comments are welcome :)

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Button.png

hey, i was wondering something. i have techniques that differ slighty from youres, but whats your techniq from gonig to a darker shade to a lighter shade like the bloo on your orb? (bloo=bkue, i just like spelling it differrently)

Tell me, please, how do you add that 'shine' effect.

Help yourself by searching....

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=20111&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=orb

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6408&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=orb

and/or last but not the least...

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=620&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

finally my new permanent sig that i like! (also check my avatar cuz thats new to0

ULTIMATEDEATHSIG.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

Red for...

Christmas? :lol:

Great job :D

are you referring to me... or???

and if you are reffering to me,then yes. it is. im going to post a tut on how yo do this later anyways (tomorrow)

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

dont take anything inside the photo personal or anything, cuz its late now and im gonig to bed, but tomorrow im gonig to show how to do a bloody thing with script on it. if you know how this is done, or the bvckground is done, please dont be a hero. let me post it tomorrow cuz i believe im the first to make this, so id like to post a tut on it. just saying this cuz i already got a pm request for how i made my sig. thanks :D

Untitled.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

yes you- sorry

anyways- I was just joking around - you know like a little kid that thinks the blood on the wall is paint..or sumtin... :|

EDIT:EDIT Took off a possible hint on blood- sorry The Silent

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!