The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Epilepsy Warning!

If we have this at the top of the main board then people really don't have an excuse not to have read the rules. Also, those people with adblock plus that have read the rules can adblock it so it won't affect us.

I can remove this image if people ask me to, I know it's very annoying.. ;)

Readtherules.gif?t=1194708755

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

It's great, except I think that the leading cause of people not reading the rules isn't people not knowing about the rules, it's people thinking the rules don't apply to them. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Hmm, that means I'm going to have to update that image, the new version will be uploaded shortly, also it shouldn't be so bad for the eyes... ;)

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

My New Sigii !!! and my avi pic

|

|

|

-

-

-

^_^

it represent the 2 sides of the world.........

Moon ||||||||||||||||||||| Sun

-_- ^_^

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

Ok, horribly sorry for the other post. I thought I had seen a place to post this stuff, but I think I missed it while searching for it and thought I had just imagined that there was a place to post creations. I'll stick to this from now on.

Anyway... As I said before. I tried a tut with something involving the drop shadow effect. I changed the background of it and first got this...

EXBG_105.png

But then I decided that it was too blurry and dark looking. So I made a couple of other tries...

EXBG107.png

EXBG108.png

I don't know which color around the lettering I like best. What do any of you think? If you have any other ideas, please let me know. Or if something doesn't look right, let me know that too. I hate the resolution of my monitor and it's sometimes hard to tell how things turn out. (I need to get a new monitor someday, along with several other things.) Oh before I forget, are there specific fonts that work best for these things? I'm not sure if I care for the one I used on those images above.

I love my spatula ! ! !

I would like to know how the void did his sig, the background is cool

but anyway, something i did with a tutorial

my.php?image=ribbonsrh8.png

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.