The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

oooo really send us a pic (NOT edited) just kidding :mrgreen:

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

just something else i made with ribbons, i think it looks a little like a rose bud

rosebudribbonsph9.th.jpg

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

ya ill try sorry

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

how would i do a thumbnail

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

thanxs your awesome

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

joliehh8.png

My latest sig pic. Need to move onto bigger things. dA sucks, i don't think i can upload my sig pics, copyright and stuff :( The images i use are on about 100 results on google :(

Source Images:

Angelina Jolie's Lips, who else?!

Pills Background Image

Song Lyrics: Kill Hannah - Lips Like Morphine: 2nd Verse, Lines 1 & 2

Comments? I still feel it's a tiny bit rough, but it's a big bother to get the colours right to blend in. Plus there are 11 layers there because i messed up the blend mode and colour. Need to get used to it still.

face3wy6.png

My dA - 2 New Images (Oil Painting of face & Exploding Planet Starscape - 18/11/07) & 1 new Haiku ("Love: I Remember" - 21/11/07)