Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

A sneak peek only.

Enjoy & have a nice weekend :)

Sneak_peek_of_WIP_by_0_ASH_0.jpg

:shock: just :shock:

Just wondering, what font is your sig/avatar?

El & Font Gohtic from Dafont.com. It is under "trash" fonts.

Epilepsy Warning!

If we have this at the top of the main board then people really don't have an excuse not to have read the rules. Also, those people with adblock plus that have read the rules can adblock it so it won't affect us.

I can remove this image if people ask me to, I know it's very annoying.. ;)

Readtherules.gif?t=1194708755

It's great, except I think that the leading cause of people not reading the rules isn't people not knowing about the rules, it's people thinking the rules don't apply to them. :-)

My New Sigii !!! and my avi pic

|

|

|

-

-

-

^_^

it represent the 2 sides of the world.........

Moon ||||||||||||||||||||| Sun

-_- ^_^

Ok, horribly sorry for the other post. I thought I had seen a place to post this stuff, but I think I missed it while searching for it and thought I had just imagined that there was a place to post creations. I'll stick to this from now on.

Anyway... As I said before. I tried a tut with something involving the drop shadow effect. I changed the background of it and first got this...

EXBG_105.png

But then I decided that it was too blurry and dark looking. So I made a couple of other tries...

EXBG107.png

EXBG108.png

I don't know which color around the lettering I like best. What do any of you think? If you have any other ideas, please let me know. Or if something doesn't look right, let me know that too. I hate the resolution of my monitor and it's sometimes hard to tell how things turn out. (I need to get a new monitor someday, along with several other things.) Oh before I forget, are there specific fonts that work best for these things? I'm not sure if I care for the one I used on those images above.

TheVoid, I'm trying to figure out what you do. Do you simply dupe the layer, pixelate, and change the blending mode? Or is there more to it? I use it to get this:

TD.png

More Tie Dye!