The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

haha i like that, the tape makes it look even better :)

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

Yeah, it looks great! You might consider downloading the OptiPNG image filetype plugin and using that. It'll make load times quicker. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Well, I created something really quick, just more messin' around so I can get used to the different plug-ins, and whatnot.

Silence.png

Testing something on Zoomblur

VV.png

(I'm going to download that plug-in after work, infact I have to leave for work in about 5 minutes, so... yea ^_^)

Oh, by the way, I <3 Paint.Net

^^Removed picture incase of epiletic fits^^

doesn't it look like it is moving?

if you move your head towards and away you can see a X.

That's just plain annoying. I mean, was it really worth posting something done in 2 minutes and isn't even describably as abstract (then again, most "abstract" works posted here actually aren't) to cause near epelitic fits?

I mean seriously, that could actually cause one.

i created this with the playing with ribbons tut

ribbonsrh8.png

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

thanx i have got some good comments on it

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

ok i will, ill do it when i get some free time :)

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

haha that is funny, but good job :D

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix