The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

wow that is really nice, much better than the first one, good job :D

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

Just spent a few minutes browsing through the Pictorium and have to say I am very impressed by what I've seen. Definitley given me a lot of ideas.

CappedSig.png

no way Blooper I like his old gray streaky hair. I'd be more careful with when I did the drop shadows, and on which layers.

this time around I jumped from face to hair to nose to eyes and all over the place. next time I'd make sure each layer for nose was all tied together , all the eyes stuff etc. I estimate by not doing in batches I added a good 20 layers or so that I didn't have to. Could have done several shade layers on one.

no it is a gradiant black primary and white secondary. two layers, one has oval cut out other a box shape, filled with different gradiants light purple semi transparent and other a darker grey solid gradiant. sin wave can not remember exact setting but it was small movement on top slider and think 1 on second. rotate layer and do sin again.

PaintRoom.jpg

RTSig004.jpg

PDNUsebar001.jpg

"Rule 9) Be courteous to others. Constructive criticism is generally welcome and encouraged. Starting fights and being rude is not."

Constructive criticism does not include abuse.

Tact \tâkt\ n

Acute sensitivity to what is proper and appropriate in dealing with others, including the ability to speak or act without offending.

Thanks for the groovy comments on my app skins ! Just know that wether i say it or not praise is revered and I enjoy the effort people make in their own art :D This is a great community of PDN addicts who need clinical help for art addiction. :shock: :lol:

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

@Rolling treasures how much time did that take? It looks awwsome. @Verdewd, did i inspire you :D ? That is beautiful.

@Olav Nice.

Made one polar thing.

somethingnewcp5.png

sigwamprojxx.png

Trek ..

I'm pleased you like the image .... Can't really say how long it took ... not a whole lot of time .. it's actually a conbination of 3 different images I've made over the past 4 months or so. Just did some pasting and rotating. I owe much thanks to many of the memebers here at PDN. Before accquiring PDN I could barely draw a straight line. The many techniques and effects members share are slowly turning me artistic. I have much fun! Looking forward to posting other creations in the future. Thank you for your praise!

RTSig004.jpg

PDNUsebar001.jpg

"Rule 9) Be courteous to others. Constructive criticism is generally welcome and encouraged. Starting fights and being rude is not."

Constructive criticism does not include abuse.

Tact \tâkt\ n

Acute sensitivity to what is proper and appropriate in dealing with others, including the ability to speak or act without offending.