Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

Why not? Its the project dujour . Just the current phase of deviations I am submitting for skins. I am assuming you desperately needed to know that :D

ive been doing these sort of polar inverted things these past few months, and i never knew where or how to use them. they have been in my pictures folder for quite some time now so i decided to just place them in one canvas and expose them to the world. :) here they are:

collection.png

and btw,

@verndewd, those skins are looking good. i liked the last batch, they have a nice oriental feel to it. good job.

@oma, that guy was so funny! good job too!

@cortinachris, might i suggest a bigger explosion? :wink: and i think the laser should be pointing at the core of the explosion...just my two cents. :)

and to the other pictures, the phoenix, the blue skull thing, they were really good too! :) :)

hamster nice Bball

salu you are so much fun

panhead love it

oma I know that guy

verndewd liking the CPU

aile polar inverted things are fun

I started working on a tut that wasn't going well so I did something else. I know this is a mess but I like it. The new twist is great.

madjik26sm.png

I know some of use are getting tried of splinter but I think this is cool

madjik27sm.png

One more splinter

madjik20sm.png

here is my star trek pic, i took the enterprise of a google search, but i made everything else

th_enterprisevplanetkiller.png

Reminds me of a scene from the episode, TOS: The Doomsday Machine.

Honestly, it looks like you cut/paste'd stock images of the moon to make the exterior of the 'Planet Killer' - you did a decent job cutting out the Enterprise and compositing it, and good spin on the Exploding Planet tut for the interior; but a bit more practice needed in blending these together.

butterflyonastick.gif

its a butterfly on a stick :mrgreen:

You will find a good method for making realistic sticks in one of my tuts :)

Give it a try and see if you like. :D