Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

butterflyonastick.gif

its a butterfly on a stick :mrgreen:

You will find a good method for making realistic sticks in one of my tuts :)

Give it a try and see if you like. :D

okay i'll try it

bluebutterflyonastick.gif

a blue butterfly sitting on a stick, i used ash's tut for the stick.. thanks ash for the advice :mrgreen:

Just spent a few minutes browsing through the Pictorium and have to say I am very impressed by what I've seen. Definitley given me a lot of ideas.

Compitisig.png

For my graphic shop. 100% PDN, except for the guy. He's 97% planetrenders, and 3% Brightness/Contrast. I'm really proud of the background for this one. I want to work on it more.

well he's not perfect but I learned very much from doing this piece. There are some things I'd do differently on a picture like this next time, but overall I'm very satisfied with what I've accomplished.

lettherealwaysbeasonginyourheart.png

There are some things I'd do differently on a picture like this next time, but overall I'm very satisfied with what I've accomplished.

Like Solarize = Hair? :P

no way Blooper I like his old gray streaky hair. I'd be more careful with when I did the drop shadows, and on which layers.

this time around I jumped from face to hair to nose to eyes and all over the place. next time I'd make sure each layer for nose was all tied together , all the eyes stuff etc. I estimate by not doing in batches I added a good 20 layers or so that I didn't have to. Could have done several shade layers on one.

no it is a gradiant black primary and white secondary. two layers, one has oval cut out other a box shape, filled with different gradiants light purple semi transparent and other a darker grey solid gradiant. sin wave can not remember exact setting but it was small movement on top slider and think 1 on second. rotate layer and do sin again.

it reminded me of a coat one of the kids had when I was in school.

hope you don't mind I used your pattern. "Jacob's poor patched coat"

jacobspoorpatchedcoat.png

:wink:

Thanks for the groovy comments on my app skins ! Just know that wether i say it or not praise is revered and I enjoy the effort people make in their own art :D This is a great community of PDN addicts who need clinical help for art addiction. :shock: :lol: