The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Here's a preview:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikibooks/e ... mockup.svg

The image didn't get uploaded for some reason... I'm going to upload it as a pdf. Nevertheless, SVGs rule! That one is only 7KB (for those using Firefox).

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Works just fine here

I was saying that the picture that goes in the middle (normally the mountain oil painting) isn't included in the file.

BTW, the brush is temporarily like that.

EDIT: I just realized that there's no blur on the shadows.

RE-EDIT: I just re-uploaded over the same file. It uses url code instead of a link to an image on my desktop. I think it should appear when 110MB.com updates my site.

RE-RE-EDIT (this is getting annoying): The vector wasn't working out the way I hoped, so I made a [huge] png out of it:

th_pdn_logo_mockup3.png

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

^ Those are looking very good!

In the eyes I made here, I used small gradients for highlights. They're white gradients, fading from opaque to transparent, top to bottom. Maybe it'll help you out.

I really like the way your iris's turned out. I'm jealous.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

Rick, I must know, what font did you use for the paint.net text? Areal? Trebuchet MS? Bitstream Versa? Segoe? Other?

BTW, when this logo is done, It will be about 158% of the original size.

EDIT: It's Segoe isn't it?

Trebuchet MS is probably the font used. The only difference in the font used for 'paint.net' and the Trebuchet font is the little "hang" that is present on the 'i' and 'j', which can be easily removed.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

Yes, it's 100% PDN. I made it by following a PS tutorial I came across while searching for planet tutorials.

The tutorial can be found here. (it's the bottom one)

Some techniques used in that tutorial are not possible in PDN, but, that doesn't mean the end results can't be the same or similar... with a little ingenuity. :wink:

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

I'm exporting a png verson of The Logo I made. It isn't as big the banner that was mentioned before, but It's pretty big (I'm not too sure if I can upload it). It's so big, It gets capitalization and a new paragraph to say Its dimensions:

7575 x 2250 (pixels)

Or do you want it bigger?