The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

The tutorial can be found here. (it's the bottom one)

Somehow, I have a feeling that now the pictorium is going to be loaded with planets, and stars, and galaxies, and comets, and....

BTW BuzzKill, spectacular work! Really.

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Thanks for the praise guys. :)

Somehow, I have a feeling that now the pictorium is going to be loaded with planets, and stars, and galaxies, and comets, and....

That thing took me about two hours to complete(computer performance(anybody wanna buy me a new pc?)) so I probably won't be doing something that again unless I decide to try and tackle a complete scene.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

Oh no, I mean that now you've shown where you got a tut. for it and many other things, everybody (me included) will be making them! (Or trying to.)

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Oops. Thanks for reminding me. I was just about to re-upload it, hehe. I just finished the brush (Beta 1.3), and unlike Ricks that took 40 layers, this one was 7 vector shapes. When I re-upload it, I'll also get some icons (looks better like that).

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Introducing my version of the Paint.NET logo!

http://usdhnda.googlepages.com/pdn4.0logodone.png

So what do you think? I want some opinions! Is it too unoriginal? Too cool for words (post a reply anyway)?

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

i am realy having fun with PDN :]

i]

still learning though... its realy interesting :roll:

hope ya dig it :D:lol:

I can dig it. You did a good job of coloring it in.

Introducing my version of the Paint.NET logo!

http://usdhnda.googlepages.com/pdn4.0logodone.png

So what do you think? I want some opinions! Is it too unoriginal? Too cool for words (post a reply anyway)?

I like how the bottom right corner of the image(under the brush) is a photo and the how the rest has a painted effect.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

It looks kind of like coral, or the side of a colorful fish...