The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Verac, I think it's too tall.

13) Graphical signatures should not be wider than 500px or taller than 100px

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Yes, that's better! :)

I used that tutorial on clouds a while ago...

crystals2zd1.png

Crystalline!

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

It's great Isn't it! Heres another "quickie" I just finished:

spidermansigsh6.png

1970 font. Definitely. The font is a little thinner than Mata (due to copyright reasons). I actually created my own that looks more like Mata, but I only have the capital letters (but in reality, that's all there is in that font). I'l upload it if you want.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Well, today I created my first [true] vector! I was bored, so I tried to create my Wacom Pen. It wasn't looking too good in PDN, so I used InkScape.

Now I know this isn't the forum to post it in, but I have no other place to post it! I would be too ashamed to post it in the InkScape forum and I don't really go on any other forums, so here it is (in png form):

th_WacomPenVec.png

It took me a while to figure out the drop shadow, and I could have done better on the clickers (the white blob where you put your hand).

Compare with this:

wacom-intuos-pen-gp300e-full.jpg

It isn't the same model, but it gives you an idea.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

I just edited my vector! I made the dark part darker (as it should be), redid the shadow, and removed the outline. Now it looks very realistic!

http://i12.tinypic.com/3zguijc.png

EDIT: I just noticed that it looks better as an SVG than it does as a PNG.

Hey all... I'm new here. My first post in fact!

I found Paint.NET quite awhile ago, but haven't used it much. In fact I have a ton of graphic imaging programs, but I hardly ever use any of them. The main reason is probably that I'm not that good. Once people progressed beyond Stick Figure Death Theater (which I used to make a ton of) I was kind of left behind.

Having said that, I decided this past weekend to see if I could do something I've never done before, and do it using a tool I've never really used before. The key... Userbars (the latest fad that I've never really picked up) using Paint.NET.

The end result was this:

christian.png

mcp.png

techtrainer.png

techwriter.png

Since these are my first Paint.NET and userbar creations, I would welcome feedback, because as sad as it may sound... I'm actually proud of these. Sad, huh?

-edited- removed extra img tag

I may not be "the best," but I'm PRETTY DARN GOOD!

i like! great job, even if it wasnt your first user bars they are still great, even better since they are. sorry i cant really give youi any pointers, cause im here tring to get pointers for myself. only thing i would do, prolly just cause i like it, would be to make them with a "glare". it gives them a curved look. there are tuts for userbars in the tut forum. great job, keep it up.

bendersig.png