The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

@bender & jake2k:

Thanks for the kind, albeit dishonest compliments :wink: :wink:

On a side note... I played with the idea of adding a "glare" to 3 of the 4 userbars, and I didn't really care for any of them. In fact, I don't like it on most userbars I see with the effect either. To each his own I guess. Anyway, I figured if the effect doesn't appeal to me, and the userbars are supposed to identify me I should probably "axe" the glare even if it is popular.

Next up is designing my own CompTIA userbars. I found the A+/Network+ ones on a userbar site and added them to my animation. Hopefully I can design something for those that doesn't look stupid... fat chance!

I may not be "the best," but I'm PRETTY DARN GOOD!

Yet another Wacom Pen vector:

th_realisticwacompen.png

This time I slightly changed the color and I added some thin lines (in PDN) to make it look a little more realistic. What's next? The Tablet itself!

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

The key... Userbars (the latest fad that I've never really picked up) using Paint.NET.

Well, personally, i think you need to add a "reflection" to em and they'll be perfect... wait jake 2k beat me to it. Most of the ones i see seem to have an "arc" rather than a straight lined . Its funny but thats what my current projects are as well..., of a similar nature

Wolf.png

TIGER.png

cloudedleopardcute.png

redfox.png

which were some trials for

WOTD.png

LOTBuserbarFullv2.png

Ash, you have the right idea on the first one with the multiple glares, the only thing is that the glare has to follow the contours of the ripple. I'll see if I can post an example later.

At any rate, 10 points for trying my tutorial!

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

That's pretty sweet, jpope.

water_splash2.png

^Click to go to the tut.

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Ok, been working on this the past two nights. I think I'm done... :D

Volcanic.png

Dude that's sweet! Can you post a tutorial?

Thank you very much to everybody for all the great compliments. It's very much appreciated. :wink: :D

I am very pleased how this last one (I've titled it 'Volcanic') turned out and can also say that it was completely created with Paint.NET. Didn't use any photos and I can't draw to save my life. That said, 'Volcanic' was created by just manipulating the tools and effects of Paint.NET (actually, about 80% of it is using the clouds effect).

I can try putting together a tutorial, but really I just used some of the things that I learned in some of the other tutorials already posted. I'd actually be scared to see a tutorial for this, it took me maybe a total of 8 hours from start to finish and a tutorial would be quite massive. I probably try recreating it using fewer steps and base a tutorial off of that. The best advice that I could give is to let your imagination do most of the work. :wink:

Thanks again.

Signature14c.png