The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

One thing to remember though is that eyes are moist. Your specular highlight should be sharp and well defined. The blurred highlight they have right now gives them instead a soft matte feel.

Oh yeah, how could I forget that (as I put some eye drops in my eyes cause they're dried out from a night of work in a dusty warehouse.) That's one thing that was bothering me, especially with the green ones. Thanks, I shall give it another go.

Signature14c.png

This is not that exciting...I just felt compelled to share it with the group simply because of the massive amout of time it took to cut out the flower from the background to keep the color while b/w-ing everything else...

bw_RedRose_smaller.png

verry nice ^^ ( at first sight i tought it said feet xD )

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Getting back into the space theme:

• BKspace_wall_small.png
[ 1152 x 864 ]

The nebula needs some work. I'm thinking more detail and less stars. I'm pretty happy with the way my planet turned out but it needs a little more detail as well.

The Cloud Plugin played a major role in both the nebula[e] and the planet.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

I would love to see a mettalic 'FatefulGravy' in there, same color but darker. The text doesn't need to be too big, maybe occupying that central area, but it would be awesome! I like the thing already! :D

ExtraStudiosSig2.jpg

ESSig7UltraPng.png

@Buzzkill: You convinced me. I am going to do a vectored version of the PDN logo. It should be finished before Friday. I have a funny feeling that Rick is going to say something soon...

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

@Buzzkill: You convinced me. I am going to do a vectored version of the PDN logo. It should be finished before Friday.

But sir, is that... legal? [/Nute Gunray]

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

3. License Grant. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, Licensor hereby grants You a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright) license to exercise the rights in the Work as stated below:

1. to reproduce the Work, to incorporate the Work into one or more Collective Works, and to reproduce the Work as incorporated in the Collective Works;

And, with the other notes on that page, it looks like you could "reproduce" the work in vector format, as long as you attribute it to Rick completely, and abide by the other terms of the license.

(Yes, I did just read through a long license to be able to say "No" to CMD)

~~