The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

penelodrawingnofaceud4.th.png

Well, this is a nearly finished version of my 2000 Hits pic for dA, but I've having some loads of problems getting the face done.

Any help, if you could?

Aaah! 1336KB file! Run away!

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

penelodrawingnofaceud4.th.png

Well, this is a nearly finished version of my 2000 Hits pic for dA, but I've having some loads of problems getting the face done.

Any help, if you could?

Aaah! 1336KB file! Run away!

That's because I saved it as a PNG, and PNGGauntlet made my computer fan go on for half an hour, so I aborted it. Besides, I don't want any of you seeing the background before hand :D

Anyways, like I've said, trying to do a half decent face is hard as hell

What do you think of it so far?

Awesome CD Tillerman!

Here is a quick 15 sec car recolors I did-(THANKS to Conditional Hue/Saturation!) check out the rights at bottom right-lol

Cough*Pirating rights*Cough

Mine is better :wink:

carsj4.png

Dude- your rainbow car has my rights on it! HAH

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

made this yesterday

sq3aq5.th.jpg

and made this one today ^^

10yt9.th.jpg

both need some improvement but i don't feel like doing it now... :P

and i forgot to soften the squares in the first one -.-

now its not round :P

and the second one

the white line aint really round :D

but thats easy to fix so i'll do it one time :)

oh yeah and please rate ^^

so i know if made something nice or again something stupid :P

99403110jm2.jpg

made this yesterday

sq3aq5.th.jpg

and made this one today ^^

10yt9.th.jpg

both need some improvement but i don't feel like doing it now... :P

and i forgot to soften the squares in the first one -.-

now its not round :P

and the second one

the white line aint really round :D

but thats easy to fix so i'll do it one time :)

oh yeah and please rate ^^

so i know if made something nice or again something stupid :P

Could I have a higher quality .PNG version of those images? They already look fuzzy to me and I don't like fuzzy images.

Hello again-

here's a pic I just made- this goes to all the Harry Potter fans out there (If there even are any in the forum)

A special thanks to MKT's Shape 3D and cjmcguinness's Gel 'Style' Browser Buttons Tutorial. Unfortunately, the original is animated (rotates on a 0 degree axis) but the file was WAAAAAYY too huge to put on imageshack (around 10 mb) so I have to stick a still shot... :oops: :evil:

buttonfancyem6.png

Email me if you'd like to see the animated one

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

Hello- I made another car recolor- (Same car- but with better effects this time)

Paint Boy- I hope you see this 8) keeping up the not so competitive competition 8)

ferrariaureainksketchcuvj1.png

Made with, of course, clouds, a simple zoom blur, and BoltBait's Ink Sketch and Portrait plugins :D

I've seen that before, something-moko or moko-something, tip of my tongue and I can't quite reach it. Very nice by the way, original too considering no-one else has a mobile phone as their avatar.

Liking the car too 007. Not a fan of Ferraris but in blue it's really nice.

EDIT: Boo, the bars picture is my new wallpaper :).

You're talking about OpenMoko- the Linux-based smartphone OS.

I had gotten tired of looking at that 5 minute avatar, so I decided to make this (inspired by CMD's art).

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

I really want one. Can't you tell? :P

The avatar's image came from here. I opened and resized it in Paint.NET to find that the white text was burry and impossible to read. So I went through a seemingly endless process of cutting, pasting, alpha masking, and Curves+ing to replace it with larger, clearer text. I also had to do some minor repairs to the phone's edges.