Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

david.atwell

• 3 weeks later...

@Heat Stroke: Look pretty good, the colors are a little intense and feels like theres to much going on at once.

@Olav Really amazing piece. You should try your hand at abstracts more often! I love the "weightless" feel to it, like its getting swept up into the air.

Possum Roadkill: that looks really cool!

This is one of my latest pictures. I was just messing around with pluggins and thaught it looked a little cool:

th_coolflat2.jpg

Thanks. That is a beautiful piece. I love the colors. You should think about entering something in the next Abstract comp. Sarkut is hosting it and I'm sure he would appreciate the entry.

@ Heat Stroke: Really out of this world! I like it.

@ Possum: Nice, I've always liked mysterious pieces with a lot of symbols and stuff.

Don't make much abstracts myself, but gave it a go:

th_tempest.png

Thanks ! I really like your piece. Very mysterious looking. I also loved your entry in the last AOTW. If I didn't know better, I would have thought Oma made it. It it a beautiful piece of art.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

@ Mayor_McSteeze: Thank you, glad you liked it :)

@ Possum Roadkill: Thank you. As for the AOTW I was quite happy with the outcome, but still I guess I focused mostly on the looks of it whereas it seems Oma often really thinks it through and expresses something through her art. And that's a lot harder to mimic than just the look of something.

dragonseyesig.png

@ Heat Stroke, I hope you do find the time to enter. It is a lot of fun and gives you a chance to work on an idea (theme) that someone else comes up with. It's really interesting to see the different things people come up with for each theme.

@ Psycho Harmonic, Very clever! Made me laugh. :D

@possum roadkill: YES! i took third! not bad for my first comp!

@drgrit: thanks! hmm, its very interesting to look at. i like how you incorporated different shapes, but i have to say that my favorite part of it is the bottom right corner because of the patterns. if you want to keep going with that picture, my advise would be to add more textures and patterns like the bottom right corner. but, it looks good the way it is!

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

I like how the vine glows. Congratulations on your first post & welcome!

Thank you kind freindboltbait.smile.png , I have been creating avatars, sigs, and wallpapers for people on the Minecraft forums for about a day or so, but I have used PDN for about 2 years but I finnaly really got into it!

Your fellow PDN addict,

-Tiharo

P.S.-LOL, I just realised that I don't have an avatar! PDN ACTIVATE!1!!!1!!shift1!!

pLzOv.png

dalitribuit-1.pngsalvador_dali_persistance_postcard_.jpg

My tribute to Salvidor Dali's "Persistence Of Memory".

I was inspired by your posting of Dali's "Persistence Of Memory" and your modern recreation. I though I would give it a go.....