Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

david.atwell

Tiharo, if you want to show your work, then why not open a gallery for yourself?

Here, we show works & get some serious feedback which means that you critique the images posted before yours. Ideally there should be about 3 or so comments before posting your image.

Earlier you were reminded of this by Welshblue.

Pattrick, I like the way you coloured this one. It looks translucent.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

PeaceFrog777, welcome to the world of PDN! Addiction - no ;) never! :D It is normal for many of us. Great concept in your image.

Supermini_man, a very nice outcome.

Tiharo, the second one is really great. The concept of the box is fabulous & I love the glow.

A suggestion for all three of you is to run a slight Gaussian Blur. I always used 400% of the final size to work on my images & run a Gaussian Blur @ 2 to make everything smooth

MissingYou.png

Missing You

This is one of your best. So smooth yet sharp at the same time. The colors morph from one shade to another so sweetly. Wonderful piece.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

If you don't look at this image in full size you will never know what you've missed!

Possum, it is gorgeous! It moves, likes sucks you into the image! WOWSERS! Stunning!

Thank you ! :D

Here is the other one you liked.

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp41/PossumRoadkill/Possum%20Art/GlowingTubesAbstract.png

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

@barbieq25, missing you is very nice, I like the confusion effect in it, the creation of elements is great.

@Pattrick, that is beauty colorful, remind me of middle-eastern art especially the Persian and Armenian.

@Tiharo, nice 500x500, I like the first one from you last post.

@Possum, great two abstract, my favorite is the first one, I like the illusion effect in it, agree with Barbie about viewing them in full size to have much fun.

• 1 month later...

crazy artwork guys/girls.

I peronally have no specific style in abstract that I like......I like all kinds. And seeing all these

here are just really amazing.

@Possum Really nice depth perception! haha or lack of! Lovin' the simplicity.

All these are just excellentttttt....especially PeaceFrog777, I can see a bright future with you and space art!

something simple.

ntra.png

Edited by Skitzo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@ skullbonz: Cool work. I agree with barbieq25 about the satin look. I like the copper colors too.

@ Tiharo: Very nice. Good stocks and choice of colors. My only complaint would be that it's kind of hard to read the text, but that might just be my computer screen.

Inspired by a photoshop tutorial for a "grunge lines" texture:

th_abstractgrungelines.png

dragonseyesig.png

Inspired by a photoshop tutorial for a "grunge lines" texture:

th_abstractgrungelines.png

Cool. That almost looks like broken glass. I may use the tutorial some time if I need to shatter something...

This isn't so much a paint.net creation as it is an apophysis fractal render that I threw into paint.net to add some extra effects. I would like, however, to proudly announce that it is my first apophysis fractal made from scratch! (rather than going through the list of randomly generated fractals...)

http://www.deviantart.com/download/204518950/order_by_agentbunni-d3drjty.png

The actual image is 3200x2400, but I couldn't get any image hosting sites to accept that...

EDIT: posted to deviantart. full image now available at above thumbnail just in case anyone cares.

Edited by pdnnoob

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

• 2 weeks later...