Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

david.atwell

Hey everyone first time to post anythingboltbait.roll.png , generally i just make images for the enjoyment and i think they are good (not in a way that im all about myself boltbait.tongue.png ) but i would like to hear other peoples opinions so i hope you guys like it, i can show more if anyone wishes boltbait.smile.png

suspendednebulasigned.jpg

I had this one printed and it sits above my pc boltbait.big_smile.png (The print is slightly different i added a title bar on the bottom)

Native resolution (5120 x 2880)

Edited by Corrupt Voyer

sigax.jpg

Firstly I love the choice of colours. The pink & the purple work well together & the lighter colours balance the heat of the colours. I love the slow lazy swirls. Very pleasant image & looks great in your sig too!

boltbait.big_smile.png Thanks, best "Review" i've hadboltbait.smile.png

i have quite a few, each progressively better in my opinion, i wud show but i dont want to be abusive and flood the place, ill put up another in a day or two and if u like u can download the native res one thats sig'd

PS: ur sig's great too boltbait.smile.png

(Native Resolution, Lossy, Signed, 4.03MB) http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/3117/suspendednebulasigned.jpg

sigax.jpg

@Welshy, Yet again another amazing piece from you!

@rixx, I really like the flower piece, the colors really seem to work well together, on the other hand, i dont like the dice picture. Seems a little to plain and the glow is a little exaggerated.

Otherwise, nice job. B)

• 2 weeks later...

100% PDN...Metal Medusa...thinks she belongs here rather than realistic thread?

MetalMedusa.png

Referenced this image: http://bp3.blogger.com/_wZLrJTnXrKM/RtriqbG2VQI/AAAAAAAAAB0/uV09cJrIMlY/s1600-h/airbrush.JPG

I have the book.

There are so many layers in this image - over 30 for the lips alone. I now have a nice collection of PDN Crash logs, too.

EDIT: Link to image now working.

Edited by barbieq25
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

• 1 month later...

@ Welshblue, Very nice but very, very dark and brooding.

@ RixxDesigns I like the flowers as well. Nice choice of color.

@ Barbieq The Metal Medusa image is not showing up now, but I have seen it in one of your galleries somewhere. It is just beautiful and a great concept.

This is an abstract that was inspired by the skin I have on my forum. I used some cloud brushes I found here, but the rest is various fonts and PdN plugins.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE