Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

david.atwell

Hutton , you forgot to comment on the person before you which was Shattered Core Games work . Read the rules :roll:

@ Shattered Core Games , nice abstract there .. liking the colors that were used :D

@ hutton , yes it is abstract . You know we don't have a separate category for pop art ..

I'm not an expert on the rules, but I don't see this as a violation. I've seen more blatant that were closer to the edge.

Hutton, Interesting choice of colors. It would be interesting to see you duplicate the image down a layer and experiment with blend modes.

This is a new abstract I had left for a while and finally had the inspiration to finish it last night.

"Abstract Sixteen, Positron Collision"

AbstractSixteen_PositronCollision.png

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

I'm not an expert on the rules, but I don't see this as a violation. I've seen more blatant that were closer to the edge.

like mine lol :D

soakgirl isnt there an advertisement rule too?

It's cool, he's covered.

23) ...If you want, you may include a few links in your signature as long as they are small and unobtrusive...

and yes he is indeed covered

And very cool abstract you have there mr. possum :D

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Hello all

This is one I started about 6 months ago while at work when I had a little spare time. I didn't have any specific idea on what I wanted to accomplish. Just some idle doodling. This image evolved a little over several months but the main image was completed on the day I started it. I still look at it and think it “needs” something. But anyway here it is.

Thanks

John

PlanetCollision5TrimWcr8x6.png

very nice image jpenn.

Here is a renvisioned piece of work of mine

th_4a7cf4b6.png

you can view full sized on my deviant art or page 24 of my pdn gallery :D

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

@ Possum : love it , it has a look off oil spreading over water (colours wise) :)

@ jpenn : like it, and i think its the first time ive seen Mandelbrot fractal used that way :)

@ Chad : like the way you changed it, makes me think of a time portal :)

@ Sokagirl : nice one , its got that in-focus out of focus look :)

Bonsai Abstract

th_bonsiayingyang.png

click for full size