Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

hey nice foot! :lol: really, did you draw that? if yes 10/10, if not 5/10

i made a new sig

freedomsig.png

Looks like someone has tried making sigs like me and has tried out one of my special sig borers. :roll:

Haha. You should try using a different font for your text. It will get old really quick. Trust me.

yes. hahaha :mrgreen: i'm developing a new style anyway. i don't need to use yours anymore....XD

deviantART

sigs n stuff

yes. hahaha :mrgreen: i'm developing a new style anyway. i don't need to use yours anymore....XD

That's good. Everyone needs to be unique. Also: if you continue to work with C4Ds try to improve using them. I think you should improve which ones you use and the blending modes and opacity you set them at. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

well, guess what? in my new style,i'm not going to use c4ds. :P

Cool. :wink: They are actually very hard to work with sometimes. You might notice that if you check out my freestyle video I will make public on Friday. I had a difficult time with the C4Ds on the sig I was making... :(

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I used to make C4D lookalikes in PDN (I don't use any resources except for focal renders and stocks). But I eventually gave up because I didn't need them. If you're interested, I explained it somewhere in my gallery.

Pipp, I think what looks off with your tag is the green tones in the shadows, and the fact that the smudges are pretty much the same thickness through. Try to have them shaped like triangles instead. By the way, you really improved your smudge technique. Good job. :D

well, to me...sometimes c4d's are cheating...plus, it's hard to find some good c4ds

Cheating? How so? :?

well, to me...sometimes c4d's are cheating...plus, it's hard to find some good c4ds

Cheating? How so? :?

well, my friend said that "c4ds are cheating because they're not 100% Paint.net" and i sorta believed that.

I don't believe that. If you say that C4Ds aren't 100% Paint.NET, then you might as well say that renders are cheating as well. You're basically saying that you can't use anything pre-made or it's cheating. :|

If you just paste a render or a C4D and say you made it in Paint.NET, then it's cheating. Once you edit and change the C4D or render in Paint.NET, then it's really not cheating...

ok im confused. whats a c4d anyway?

http://planetrenders.net/renders/thumbnails.php?album=1

Darkshock, everytime you use a (good) C4D, you're packing (half, possibly) an hour's worth of work in one minute. Using a render is different, signatures were often requested with renders in them, and it became a staple of signatures to have a focal stock. Can't make a remix without an original.

nice one, Nemo! but this is the Signatures, Avatars, Logos and text section. You should psot that in the realista Images forum. but it's really good! so realistic! did you sue a render or something?

Anyone like my current sig? the sasuke one.

deviantART

sigs n stuff

nice one, Nemo! but this is the Signatures, Avatars, Logos and text section. You should psot that in the realista Images forum. but it's really good! so realistic! did you sue a render or something?

Anyone like my current sig? the sasuke one.

Nope i did it straight from scratch (i tell you this in another post somewhere hehe) & yeh your sasuke one is nice :wink:

We're getting off topic. :wink:

Discussing signature techniques is off-topic?

yy10, what your friend is saying doesn't matter, he's not necessarily right.

I was probably the one he was referring to. I find C4D's cheating. You didnt make them in Paint.net, so they aren't 100% paint.net. Even if alter the C4D, it is still not something you made in paint.net. I believe to have something 100% Paint.net, you need to have nothing but Paint.net backgrounds. Having images or renders are fine, as long as they are not C4D's. I find them cheating. They are not your work, so i dont use them.

Lucas_Signature_by_walrusworldstudios.png