Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

They are ok, but they don't really seem to match well... and I'm not sure about the render and text on the sig.

As for the avatar, I'd change around the font again, and do something else with that green 'W' in the bottom right corner. ;)

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

How are you adding colour to your sigs? Try putting the colour layer on additive or Overlay so that it leaves a little white there, it looks odd like that. :? It'll look better :)

For the NSOTW on Planetrenders, I'm working on this:

Cravesigwip.png

Paint.NET

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Your avatar is pretty cool. You should make the text smaller. It takes attention away from the render IMO.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Heres's a signature i whipped up last night... idea just popped into my head and said hey that might look cool and i ran with it lol. Also made my ava cuting and pasting from the signature. Had to use .jpg for the ava cause it was too big in png format grrrr.... lol. Anyways enough backstory here is the siggy.

starwarssiggy-1.png

here is a signature i did today as well an idea just popped into my head

firesig.png

Edit: Added a signature

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"