Haeri's Gallery

Haeri

Hello everyone. 

This is my very first post on this forum so please don't kill me if I'm doing something wrong:P 

I am using Paint.net since.. I don't even know for sure, but it is a very long time now. So I thought why not share my pictures with the community and get involved a bit.

Well here it is.. hope you like it.

1. Haeri

This one is one of my very first successful outcomes.. Was about 7-8 years ago.

haeri.jpg

2. Vista Rainbow

This is when I found out that one could change the Windows wallpaper.

vista-rainbow.jpg

3. Assassin's Creed

I made this one for a contest Ubisoft made on Facebook. Was quite popular.. got a bunch of likes. 

assassin-s-creed-wallpaper.jpg

4. Haeri Blue-Light

Here I was trying out to make something like a bumpmap.. So that the texture looks more 3D. Sorry for always writing "Haeri" but I wasn't creative enough to write something else..

haeri-blue-light.jpg

5. Blue Planet

I really enjoy looking at pictures from the earth.. So I decided to make one on my own.

image.png

6. Battlefield Play4Free

Again a contest for the game Battlefield Play4Free by EAsy. This is also my last image I created with Paint.net. 

battlefield-play4free-b-w.jpg

I hope you enjoyed my pics. 

You can finde all in different image sizes to download on my website: Haeri Studios

Edited by Haeri
  • Upvote 1

Your designs are top-notch & the music is very cool too. I loved the short clips but the daybreak one is genius IMHO. Agree on the plugins issue. 

I think Blue Light is probably my fave among these. Great work on the Blue Planet too. I hope we see much more of your work. Well done & welcome Haeri! 

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Thanks a lot for the great response. I was kind of nervous that the community was extinct since the last paint.net update was years ago.( I hope 4.0 gets published soon. Can't wait:) )

I thought that since there were many different bundles like "MadJik' all plugins" and "Ed Harvey Effects", it was ok to put a pack together on my own. But I have cleared it out now.

Regards Haeri

• Upvote 1

Welcome Haeri to PDN.  Your gallery is very impressive and the Planet in particular.  You have an 'eye' for lighting and use in a very clever combination with your images.  Look forward to more :smile: .

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Wow! Thanks again for the great feedback. I already thought about making tutorials but I think I'm gonna wait till version 4.0 release. Btw. does anyone know anything about the release date? Maybe even an unstable alpha test release..?

happyno.gif

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.