How to Install Plugins ×

PSFilterPdn (01-18-2024)

null54

What is the name of the filter you are trying to run?

Is the plugin showing up in the list of filters in PSFilterPdn?

I don't have a list of filters. This is where I think I may be missing something but can't figure out what. When I go into my C folder and pull up Paint.Net, I have a folder listed PSFilterPdn with the .dll file and I think everything looks good, but when I go to run the program, I don't even get an option to pull up any filters.

PSFilterPdn is a plugin that allows Paint.NET to use Photoshop filters. You need to be specifically trying to run a Photoshop effect or this plugin is of no use to you...

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

PSFilterPdn is a plugin that allows Paint.NET to use Photoshop filters. You need to be specifically trying to run a Photoshop effect or this plugin is of no use to you...

Okay. Thank you. I didn't realize I had to have had PS previously installed. :)

You don't have to have had PS installed. You just need a third party PS filter to run this plugin with.

In the first post in this thread there are links to two PS filters. This plugin has been tested with both of those filters. Try one of them.

You don't have to have had PS installed. You just need a third party PS filter to run this plugin with.

In the first post in this thread there are links to two PS filters. This plugin has been tested with both of those filters. Try one of them.

I did have one installed. I'm not sure why it wasn't working. I uninstalled/reinstalled everything and it is working now. Thank you :)

• 3 weeks later...

Photoshop's AETE scripting is now implemented and the 32-bit filters should respond to a cancel request faster as they now poll IsCancelRequested.

Also the Flaming Pear filters will now use the 32-bit versions on a 64-bit machine as the 64-bit versions crash. :(

File version updated to 1.0.3.7.

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

• 5 weeks later...

What a great idea (the plugin)! Unfortunately I've found a couple of usage issues however (sorry!) so though I'd post them here in the hope that you can perhaps correct them!

I'm running build 3.5.8 of PDN and 1.0.3.7 of PSFilterPdn.dll on Windows 7 SP1 x64.

1) Shim crashes when certain plugins are executed

Sinedots II is a free PlugIn available here (in fact all the plugins available from this site exhibit the same problem).

As it's the shim that crashes I put it under a debugger with Reflector Pro so 'source' was available.

The callstack of the crash is:

PSFilterShim.exe!PSFilterLoad.PSApi.LoadPsFilter.OpenReadDescriptorProc(ref System.IntPtr param0, System.IntPtr param1) Line 1612 + 0x6 bytes	C#
	[Native to Managed Transition]	
	[Managed to Native Transition]	
	PSFilterShim.exe!PSFilterLoad.PSApi.LoadPsFilter.plugin_apply(PSFilterLoad.PSApi.PluginData pdata) Line 1652	C#
	PSFilterShim.exe!PSFilterLoad.PSApi.LoadPsFilter.RunPlugin(PSFilterLoad.PSApi.PluginData pdata, bool showAbout) Line 2107 + 0x9 bytes	C#
	PSFilterShim.exe!PSFilterShim.Program.RunFilterThread(object argsObj) Line 159 + 0x17 bytes	C#
	mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(object state) + 0x83 bytes	
	mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, object state) + 0x6f bytes	
	mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(object obj) + 0x4a bytes	

The offending bit of code is:

private static IntPtr OpenReadDescriptorProc(ref IntPtr param0, IntPtr param1)
Label_005D:
	if (aeteDict.Count > 0) 	<--- HERE
	{
	return readDescriptorPtr.AddrOfPinnedObject();
	}
	return IntPtr.Zero;

The variable aeteDict is null and accessing the Count property obviously causes a crash. Looking back through the stack, I see the following logic:

public bool RunPlugin(PSFilterLoad.PSApi.PluginData pdata, bool showAbout)
	if (pdata.aete != null)
	{
	aete = pdata.aete;
	if (!isRepeatEffect)
	{
	aeteDict = new Dictionary<uint, AETEValue>();
	}
	}

It would seem that pdata.aete was null when this was executed so the dictionary object is never assigned a value. Personally speaking I'd always ensure collections are created and have no content rather than rely on logic to check for null.

2a) PDN crashes when Run Filter is pressed whilst current operation is still running

A good scenario to reproduce the problem is to perform the Ghost effect [from Flaiming Pear's freebies pack] on an image. As it takes a while to complete it's possible to click the "Run Filter" button again. This will cause PDN to crash and the exception shows contention on the temporary image file:

Exception details:
System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'D:\Documents\Adam\Paint.NET User Files\proxysourceimg.png' because it is being used by another process.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at PSFilterPdn.PsFilterPdnConfigDialog.Run32BitFilterProxy(EffectEnvironmentParameters eep, PluginData data)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

My personal feeling (again, I apologise!) is that if this is simply a "work" file then one should be allocated using the Path.GetTempFileName method. That obviously does not correct the actual error (being able to invoke the effect whilst it's already processing a request) which can hopefully be covered with some form of access control around the Run Filter button.

2b) Shim process does not always shutdown

I've not worked out how/why but it's certainly possible to leave the process running - I have on a number of occasions. If I find a reproduceable scenario I'll let you know.

Q - Do you plan to release the source code to this plugin? Perhaps it could be hosted in a repository provided by Codeplex or similar? Might allow specific plugin issues to be fixed by those it affects rather than rely on yourself - of course you may want it that way!

Hopefully the above helps! Thanks again for putting the PlugIn together!

1) Shim crashes when certain plugins are executed

2a) PDN crashes when Run Filter is pressed whilst current operation is still running

2b) Shim process does not always shutdown

All three of those issues should be fixed along with a bunch of other bugs, file version updated to 1.0.3.8.

Q - Do you plan to release the source code to this plugin? Perhaps it could be hosted in a repository provided by Codeplex or similar? Might allow specific plugin issues to be fixed by those it affects rather than rely on yourself - of course you may want it that way!

No I do not plan on releasing the source code.

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

A bug with tiled planar images fixed, and the dialog will now remember the expanded filter categories.

File version updated to 1.0.3.9. ;)

PdnSig.png

BUG - Virtual Painter 5 plugin now seems broken with latest or perhaps -1 change. That is to say that the VP5 preview is fine but the updates are not applied to the image in PDN (no crash or other error). Unfortunately I didn't keep a backup but pretty sure it was working when I first downloaded the shim.

REQUEST - With the latest release can you set EnsureVisible true on the tree node that was last selected. Thanks!

REQUEST - Would it be possible to make the "Run Filter" button the dialog's default button? I'm a die hard keyboard user and it saves a tab keypress if the button was default. Thanks!

One thing I've never quite got the grips with is the workflow between PDB and the external filter bridged by your shim. I select the desired filter from the list and choose Run Filter. More often than not I'm shown a preview of the effect and some configuration options. I 'accept' the external filters user interface and I return to the shim's dialog. However, there are a couple of odd details from here.

The first is that although PDN is showing an updated image if I choose to apply another filter from the list the image it is applied to is that prior to the first filter being applied. This seems wrong [to me] as if PDN is showing the updated image [albeit under the modal dialog] shouldn't I expect the filter to be on that 'the new base image' instead of what the image was when the shim dialog was first shown?

The second remark is the usage pattern in general. On your shim dialog there is the option to 'OK' or 'Cancel' the dialog. It is OK that actually performs the update on the image [see previous note] and Cancel reverts the image back to how it was when the filter dialog was invoked. An immediate thought is that perhaps once a filter effect has been applied (using the external filter's UI) perhaps it should be regarded as a completed operation. There would be no need for 'OK' and 'Cancel' processing on the shim dialog but simply a Close that would do nothing more than close the dialog. To support this, changes to the image would be recorded in the images undo/redo stack managed by PDN so the user has full control over the workflow. I assume (yeah I know!) that you're aware of the external filter being applied or cancelled and can code against these 'events'? This 'idea' would also be a viable solution to the previous problem I described.

Hopefully the above makes some sense! If it doesn't and you're interested I could produce a flow chart to better describe my thoughts!

Edited by adamhearn

BUG - Virtual Painter 5 plugin now seems broken with latest or perhaps -1 change. That is to say that the VP5 preview is fine but the updates are not applied to the image in PDN (no crash or other error). Unfortunately I didn't keep a backup but pretty sure it was working when I first downloaded the shim.

REQUEST - With the latest release can you set EnsureVisible true on the tree node that was last selected. Thanks!

REQUEST - Would it be possible to make the "Run Filter" button the dialog's default button? I'm a die hard keyboard user and it saves a tab keypress if the button was default. Thanks!

One thing I've never quite got the grips with is the workflow between PDB and the external filter bridged by your shim. I select the desired filter from the list and choose Run Filter. More often than not I'm shown a preview of the effect and some configuration options. I 'accept' the external filters user interface and I return to the shim's dialog. However, there are a couple of odd details from here.

The first is that although PDN is showing an updated image if I choose to apply another filter from the list the image it is applied to is that prior to the first filter being applied. This seems wrong [to me] as if PDN is showing the updated image [albeit under the modal dialog] shouldn't I expect the filter to be on that 'the new base image' instead of what the image was when the shim dialog was first shown?

The second remark is the usage pattern in general. On your shim dialog there is the option to 'OK' or 'Cancel' the dialog. It is OK that actually performs the update on the image [see previous note] and Cancel reverts the image back to how it was when the filter dialog was invoked. An immediate thought is that perhaps once a filter effect has been applied (using the external filter's UI) perhaps it should be regarded as a completed operation. There would be no need for 'OK' and 'Cancel' processing on the shim dialog but simply a Close that would do nothing more than close the dialog. To support this, changes to the image would be recorded in the images undo/redo stack managed by PDN so the user has full control over the workflow. I assume (yeah I know!) that you're aware of the external filter being applied or cancelled and can code against these 'events'? This 'idea' would also be a viable solution to the previous problem I described.

Hopefully the above makes some sense! If it doesn't and you're interested I could produce a flow chart to better describe my thoughts!

That bug is now fixed, and the enter key will run the filter in addition to double clicking the filter or clicking the "Run Filter" button.

File version updated to 1.0.4.0.

The first issue is just the way the PDN effects system works, it shows the result on the canvas without applying it until PSFilterPdn's 'OK' button is pressed.

As for the second issue I do recive success or failure codes but I have no way of knowing if the filter is going to show a dialog, ideally PDN's effects system would allow me to install the PS filters into the menu and then it would work as you described.

If I were able to recive startup and shutdown commands from PDN that would solve a bug with certain filters and the Repeat Effect command as the shim would run in the background for the life of PDN keeping the same memory address space.

PdnSig.png

• 4 weeks later...

The filters now have direct access to the output image and a few other bugs fixed, the Aldus Gallery Effects included in Photoshop 5.5 and earlier should now all work.

File version updated to 1.0.4.1. :D

PdnSig.png

• 2 months later...

I downloaded this plugin, downloaded some ps plugins from the top of the first post on here, sadly when I try to run a ps filter, the splash screen (or whatever it is called) just hangs. I have placed the ps plugins where they should go and the dll & shim in the right place too, but for me it won't run. I am a Vista x86 2gb ram user with sp1 & 2 (Can't afford Winy7) I have the latest version of paint.net 3.5.10 installed too. Any thoughts would be helpful plz :)

Edited by nitenurse79

ZXCBOoZ.png

I downloaded this plugin, downloaded some ps plugins from the top of the first post on here, sadly when I try to run a ps filter, the splash screen (or whatever it is called) just hangs. I have placed the ps plugins where they should go and the dll & shim in the right place too, but for me it won't run. I am a Vista x86 2gb ram user with sp1 & 2 (Can't afford Winy7) I have the latest version of paint.net 3.5.10 installed too. Any thoughts would be helpful plz :)

What plugins are failing?

If you are trying to run something complex like LunarCell it might be running out of memory, if that is the case it should work if run on a smaller image. ;)

PdnSig.png

What plugins are failing?

If you are trying to run something complex like LunarCell it might be running out of memory, if that is the case it should work if run on a smaller image. ;)

I can't get it to open. When I go to Effects > 8Bf the start up screen appears, but it won't load anything, it just freezes, I don't even get a crash log. I have re-installed it, downloaded it again and tried, but sadly no joy.

ZXCBOoZ.png

Update.

Downloaded it again. Now it is working 100%. Thank you for a great plugin, another step closer to removing PS from my comp :)

ZXCBOoZ.png

• 2 weeks later...

Fixed a bug in the 'Repeat Effect' command, Flaming Pear's filters (and probably others) should work correctly now.

Various other performance improvements, File version updated to 1.4.0.2. :)

PdnSig.png

• 2 weeks later...

Fixed a heap corruption crash with some 64-bit filters.

A few bugs in the AETE scripting fixed, Filter Forge should now work correctly with the Repeat Effect command.

File version updated to 1.4.0.3. ;)

PdnSig.png

• 1 month later...

I was in the middle of using the lunarcell filter when it crashed on me. Here's the crashlog if it helps:

This text file was created because Paint.NET crashed.
Please e-mail this file to crashlog@getpaint.net so we can diagnose and fix the problem.

Application version: Paint.NET v3.5.10 (Final Release build 3.510.4297.28964)
Time of crash: 2/11/2012 10:31:15 AM
Application uptime: 00:11:12.1562500
Install directory: C:\Program Files\Paint.NET
Current directory: C:\Program Files\Paint.NET
OS Version: 5.1.2600.196608 Service Pack 3 Workstation x86
.NET version: CLR 2.0.50727.3625 x86, FX 2.0 (rtm sp1 sp2) 3.0 (rtm sp1 sp2) 3.5 (rtm sp1 sp1_CP) 4.0 (rtm rtmEx)
Processor: 1x "AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3700+" @ ~2204MHz (DEP, SSE, SSE2), fps=0x1
Physical memory: 1982 MB
UI DPI: 96.00 dpi (1.00x scale)
UI Theme: Luna/Classic (Luna.msstyles)
Updates: true, 2/4/2012
Locale: pdnr.c: en-US, hklm: en-US, hkcu: n/a, cc: en-US, cuic: en-US
Managed assemblies: 
   mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorlib.dll
   PaintDotNet, Version=3.510.4297.28970, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.exe
   PaintDotNet.Base, Version=3.510.4297.28957, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Base.dll
   System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll
   WindowsBase, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 @ C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\WindowsBase\3.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\WindowsBase.dll
   System.Windows.Forms, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll
   System.Drawing, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll
   System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Core\3.5.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Core.dll
   PaintDotNet.Core, Version=3.510.4297.28965, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Core.dll
   PaintDotNet.SystemLayer, Version=3.510.4297.28964, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll
   PaintDotNet.Resources, Version=3.510.4297.28964, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Resources.dll
   PaintDotNet.Data, Version=3.510.4297.28969, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Data.dll
   PaintDotNet.Effects, Version=3.510.4297.28970, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Effects.dll
   "AA's_Assistant", Version=1.0.3697.21415, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AA's_Assistant.dll
   AdvancedRotate, Version=1.0.3663.28009, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AdvancedRotate.dll
   AlignPlugin, Version=1.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AlignPlugin.dll
   Alpha-Displacement Mask, Version=1.4.1.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Alpha-Displacement Mask.dll
   Alpha2Gray, Version=3.5.4315.35825, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Alpha2Gray.dll
   AlphaBlur, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AlphaBlur.dll
   AlphaContrast, Version=1.0.3813.18307, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AlphaContrast.dll
   AlphaMask, Version=2.0.3574.41943, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AlphaMask.dll
   AlphaMaskBrush, Version=1.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AlphaMaskBrush.dll
   AlphaSpace, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AlphaSpace.dll
   AnimationEffect, Version=1.0.0.9, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AnimationEffect.dll
   Antialias, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Antialias_v1.5.8.0.dll
   AutoChrome, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AutoChrome.dll
   AutoChromeNoise, Version=1.0.3847.37353, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AutoChromeNoise.dll
   Bars, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Bars.dll
   BaseUtility, Version=1.0.3704.34812, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\BaseUtility.dll
   BasicAntialias11, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\BasicAntialias11.dll
   BasicPhotoAdjustments, Version=2.1.4020.485, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\BasicPhotoAdjustments.dll
   BBWhiteBalance, Version=3.5.4337.18819, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\BBWhiteBalance.dll
   Bidirectional Blur, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Bidirectional Blur.dll
   BlackAndWhiteConverter, Version=1.1.3472.36275, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Black and White Converter.dll
   BlackandAlpha+, Version=1.1.3809.21705, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\BlackandAlpha+.dll
   BlendModesPlus, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\BlendModesPlus.dll
   "Borders N' Shapes", Version=1.8.3627.29848, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Borders N' Shapes.dll
   Boutons, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Boutons.dll
   Bullet, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Bullet.dll
   Burninate, Version=3.5.4315.36944, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Burninate.dll
   CellMakerRev, Version=1.0.3626.24472, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CellMakerRev.dll
   Channels, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Channels.dll
   CircleText, Version=1.2.3586.32801, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CircleText.dll
   CloudEffect, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CloudEffect.dll
   CodeLab, Version=1.6.3863.41871, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CodeLab.dll
   Color Match, Version=1.1.3627.29847, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Color Match.dll
   coloraberation, Version=1.0.3859.18981, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\coloraberation.dll
   ColorBalance, Version=3.5.4315.35037, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ColorBalance.dll
   ColorCount, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ColorCount.dll
   ColorMixer, Version=1.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ColorMixer.dll
   ColorModulo, Version=1.1.3643.38108, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ColorModulo.dll
   ColorToAlpha, Version=2.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ColorToAlpha.dll
   ColorZoomBlur, Version=1.1.3873.36417, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ColorZoomBlur.dll
   Compotool, Version=1.0.4368.42355, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Compotool.dll
   CondHSAdj, Version=1.7.2618.31817, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CondHSAdj.dll
   ConditionalEffects, Version=1.3.3919.30824, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ConditionalEffects.dll
   ConditionalPen, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ConditionalPen.dll
   contourJune2011v2, Version=1.0.4182.2900, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\contour.dll
   CreateImageMap, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CreateImageMap.dll
   CurtisBlack.Common, Version=1.0.3736.39220, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CurtisBlack.Common.dll
   CurtisBlack.Effects, Version=11.1.3736.39220, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CurtisBlack.Effects.dll
   CurtisBlack.Resources, Version=1.0.3490.22409, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CurtisBlack.Resources.dll
   Curves+, Version=3.0.3627.29849, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Curves+.dll
   CustomBrushes, Version=5.1.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CustomBrushes.dll
   CustomBrushesMini, Version=2.1.4039.25699, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CustomBrushesMini.dll
   DesktopBackgroundPreview, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\DesktopBackgroundPreview.dll
   Diffuse, Version=1.0.3254.27766, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Diffuse.dll
   Displacement, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Displacement.dll
   Dissolve, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Dissolve.dll
   DistortingMirror, Version=1.0.4281.30602, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\DistortingMirror.dll
   Donut, Version=1.0.4354.32246, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Donut.dll
   dpyColorBalance, Version=1.0.3518.25420, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\dpyColorBalance.dll
   DragFrom, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\DragFrom.dll
   Dream, Version=3.5.4318.27691, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Dream.dll
   Earths&Greys2a, Version=1.0.4041.40688, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Earths&Greys.dll
   EdHarvey.Edfects.Common, Version=3.36.3160.38013, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\EdHarvey.Edfects.Common.dll
   EdHarvey.Effects.Archives.TextileTexture, Version=3.5.3842.29741, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\EdHarvey.Effects.Archives.TextileTexture.dll
   EdHarvey.Effects, Version=3.5.3786.8637, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\EdHarvey.Effects.dll
   EditableText, Version=1.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\EditableText.dll
   EngraveEmboss, Version=2.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\EngraveEmboss.dll
   EnhanceDetails, Version=1.0.3581.22689, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\EnhanceDetails.dll
   EOEffects, Version=1.7.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\EOEffects.dll
   ErodeDilate, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ErodeDilate_v0.2.dll
   ExtendBorder, Version=1.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ExtendBorder.dll
   ExtractColor, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ExtractColor.dll
   Eyeshine, Version=1.0.3700.25905, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Eyeshine.dll
   Feather, Version=3.0.3723.26349, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Feather.dll
   Film, Version=2.0.3612.21577, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Film.dll
   FilmNoir, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\FilmNoir.dll
   FindEdges, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\FindEdges.dll
   Fire, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Fire.dll
   Flags, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Flags.dll
   Flip, Version=3.5.4315.37010, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Flip.dll
   Frames, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Frame.dll
   GaussianBlurPlus, Version=3.5.4315.35054, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\GaussianBlurPlus.dll
   GenTree, Version=0.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\GenTree.dll
   GoogleImageSearchEffect, Version=1.1.3576.24739, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\GoogleImageSearchEffect.dll
   Gradient Bars, Version=3.0.3627.29850, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Gradient Bars.dll
   Gradient Blocks, Version=1.0.3742.38604, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Gradient Blocks.dll
   GradientBlur, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Gradient Blur.dll
   Gradient Mapping, Version=3.0.3627.29847, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Gradient Mapping.dll
   Grain, Version=1.0.3854.25523, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Grain.dll
   Gravity, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Gravity.dll
   Gray2Alpha, Version=3.5.4318.27219, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Gray2Alpha.dll
   GridMaker, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\GridMaker.dll
   GrimColorReaper, Version=1.0.3511.201, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\GrimColorReaper.dll
   Heightmap plugin v1, Version=1.3.4172.23550, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Heightmap v1.3.dll
   HeightToNormal, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\HeightToNormal.dll
   HexaGrid, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\HexaGrid.dll
   highlightv2, Version=1.0.4253.28274, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\highlightv2.dll
   Hue_Saturation+, Version=1.0.3277.32208, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Hue_Saturation+.dll
   ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib, Version=0.85.4.369, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1b03e6acf1164f73 @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll
   PluginCompilation, Version=1.1.2992.32335, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\illnabPlugins.dll
   ImageShackUpload, Version=2.6.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ImageShackUpload.dll
   IniFile, Version=2.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\IniFile.dll
   Interlace, Version=1.0.0.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Interlace.dll
   iPhoneTabbarIconMaker, Version=1.0.3659.22550, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\iPhoneTabbarIconMaker.dll
   PDNPI_IndirectUI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\jchunn.dll
   Jitter, Version=3.0.3612.21576, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Jitter.dll
   JPEGEffect, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\JPEGEffect.dll
   KaleidoGen, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\KaleidoGen.dll
   Kaleidoscope, Version=1.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Kaleidoscope.dll
   Landscape, Version=3.5.4315.35071, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Landscape.dll
   LavEnt.Effects.Mosaic, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\LavEnt.Effects.Mosaic.dll
   LavEnt.Effects.RoundedRectangle, Version=1.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\LavEnt.Effects.RoundedRectangle.dll
   LensFlare, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\LensFlare.dll
   Lightning, Version=1.0.3894.28578, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Lightning.dll
   LightRays, Version=1.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\LightRays.dll
   Liquify, Version=1.2.4112.39851, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Liquify.dll
   LocalContrast, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\LocalContrast.dll
   Lomography, Version=1.1.3182.31441, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Lomography.dll
   Magnifier, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Magnifier.dll
   Majority, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Majority.dll
   Matrice, Version=1.0.3810.11744, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Matrice.dll
   Metallize, Version=1.1.3504.33530, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Metallize.dll
   MirrorRotate, Version=2.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\MirrorRotate.dll
   MirrorRotateMenu, Version=2.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\MirrorRotateMenu.dll
   Moire, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Moire.dll
   MosaicManiac, Version=1.0.906.8, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\MosaicManiac.dll
   MotionSharpen, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\MotionSharpen.dll
   MultiColorGradient, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\MultiColorGradient.dll
   MultiThreshold, Version=1.0.3730.36634, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\MultiThreshold.dll
   Nebulous, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Nebulous.dll
   NewtonFractal, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\NewtonFractal.dll
   ObjectFeather, Version=3.5.4315.35085, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ObjectFeather.dll
   Oblique, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Oblique.dll
   Olden, Version=1.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Olden.dll
   Outline Object, Version=2.6.3612.21574, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Outline Object.dll
   Outline, Version=3.5.4315.38562, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Outline.dll
   Overliner, Version=1.2.3888.29226, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Overliner.dll
   PageCurl, Version=1.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PageCurl.dll
   PaletteFromImage, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PaletteFromImage.dll
   Panelling, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Panelling.dll
   PasteAlpha, Version=3.5.4315.35562, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PasteAlpha.dll
   Pastel, Version=3.5.4315.35379, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Pastel.dll
   PdnColorInpaintingFilter, Version=1.0.3704.35070, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PdnColorInpaintingFilter.dll
   PdnManualColorFilter, Version=1.0.3704.35071, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PdnManualColorFilter.dll
   PDNPalette, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PDNPalette.dll
   PDNWatermark, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PDNWatermark.dll
   PerlinTexture, Version=1.1.3857.30918, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PerlinTexture.dll
   Perspective, Version=2.0.3716.33788, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Perspective.dll
   PhotoAdjustments, Version=3.5.4315.35128, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PhotoAdjustments.dll
   Pixelate+, Version=1.2.3742.38634, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Pixelate+.dll
   PixelatedFrame, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PixelatedFrame.dll
   PointBlur, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PointBlur.dll
   Polar, Version=1.1.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Polar.dll
   PolarRect, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PolarRect.dll
   Polygon, Version=3.5.4315.35143, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Polygon.dll
   Polygones, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Polygones.dll
   PrimColOnly, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PrimColOnly.dll
   PrinterPlus, Version=1.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PrinterPlus.dll
   PSFilterPdn, Version=1.0.4.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PSFilterPdn.dll
   Psychocolour, Version=1.0.4212.38146, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Psychocolour.dll
   pyrochild.effects.common, Version=2.5.3298.19513, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\pyrochild.effects.common.dll
   pyrochild.effects.REQUIRED, Version=3.6.3742.39840, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\pyrochild.effects.REQUIRED.dll
   Radialcolors, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Radialcolors.dll
   RainbowTwist, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\RainbowTwist.dll
   Random Effect, Version=1.3.3627.29846, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Random Effect.dll
   RandLines, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Random lines.dll
   RandMaze1, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Random Maze1.dll
   RandMaze2, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Random Maze2.dll
   Random Shape Fill, Version=1.5.3621.26292, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Random Shape Fill.dll
   RedEyeQuickFix, Version=1.1.3161.39688, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\RedEyeQuickFix.dll
   ReflectionFlat, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ReflectionFlat.dll
   ReverseColors, Version=1.0.4121.15722, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ReverseColors.dll
   RGB_Remap4, Version=1.0.3538.24311, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\RGB_Remap4.dll
   Rosaces, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Rosaces.dll
   RotateText, Version=1.0.3586.32866, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\RotateText.dll
   RotateTextSUI, Version=1.0.3703.25609, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\RotateTextSUI.dll
   SBCommon, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SBCommon.dll
   ScriptLab, Version=2.6.3627.29850, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ScriptLab.dll
   SeamlessHelper, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SeamlessHelper.dll
   SeamlessTextureMaker, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SeamlessTextureMaker.dll
   SelectionTools, Version=3.5.4320.16766, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SelectionTools.dll
   ShadowEffect, Version=1.1.0.43197, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ShadowEffect.dll
   ShadowHighlight, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ShadowHighlight.dll
   Shape3D, Version=1.2.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Shape3D.dll
   shapegradient, Version=1.5.3886.6574, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\shapegradient.dll
   Shapes, Version=1.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Shapes.dll
   Sharpen+, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Sharpen+.dll
   SimulateColorDepth, Version=1.0.4211.27729, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SimulateColorDepth.dll
   SinWaves, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SinWaves.dll
   Smooth, Version=2.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Smooth.dll
   Smudge, Version=3.0.3742.38657, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Smudge.dll
   Sparkles, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Sparkles.dll
   Specular, Version=1.0.3254.27778, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Specular.dll
   SpeechBubble, Version=2.0.3747.41051, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SpeechBubble.dll
   Spiral, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Spiral.dll
   SpiralText, Version=1.2.3586.32826, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SpiralText.dll
   SpiroGraph, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SpiroGraph.dll
   SpiroShapes, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SpiroShapes.dll
   Splashes, Version=1.1.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Splashes.dll
   Splatter, Version=1.6.3627.29848, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Splatter.dll
   squirkle, Version=1.0.4358.23103, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\squirkle.dll
   squirklewarp, Version=1.0.4370.36107, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\squirklewarp.dll
   StarGlow, Version=1.0.3839.21249, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\StarGlow.dll
   Stars, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Stars.dll
   Steganography, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Steganography.dll
   Stitch, Version=1.0.3627.29848, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Stitch.dll
   StockLibrary, Version=1.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\StockLibrary.dll
   SubtleEffect, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SubtleEffect.dll
   Texture, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Texture.dll
   ThatOtherApp, Version=2.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ThatOtherApp.dll
   ThreadsMarker, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ThreadsMarker.dll
   Tiles, Version=1.1.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Tiles.dll
   TilesR, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\TilesR.dll
   TJacksonEffects, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\TJacksonEffects.dll
   MyScript, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\TOON.dll
   Trail, Version=1.0.3723.27562, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Trail.dll
   Transitional Brush, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Transitional Brush.dll
   Transparency, Version=3.5.4315.35159, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Transparency.dll
   TreeGen, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\TreeGen.dll
   TubeOblique, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\TubeOblique.dll
   Tweakedges, Version=1.0.4252.39711, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Tweakedges.dll
   Tweaktrans2, Version=2.0.4252.27152, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Tweaktrans2.dll
   Twist, Version=1.0.3742.39641, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Twist.dll
   TwistZ, Version=1.1.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\TwistZ.dll
   Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Blurs, Version=3.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Blurs.dll
   Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.ColorAccent, Version=3.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.ColorAccent.dll
   Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects, Version=3.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.dll
   Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.DropShadow, Version=3.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.DropShadow.dll
   Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Duotones, Version=3.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Duotones.dll
   Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.FadeEdge, Version=3.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.FadeEdge.dll
   Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Gradient, Version=3.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Gradient.dll
   Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Grid, Version=3.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Grid.dll
   Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Monochromes, Version=3.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Monochromes.dll
   Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.ObjectAlign, Version=3.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.ObjectAlign.dll
   Vibrato, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vibrato.dll
   Vignette1, Version=1.0.3538.14367, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vignette1.dll
   Volutes, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Volutes.dll
   WaterReflection, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\WaterReflection.dll
   Waves, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Waves.dll
   WaveText, Version=1.0.3586.32711, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\WaveText.dll
   WaveTextSUI, Version=1.0.3703.25639, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\WaveTextSUI.dll
   WetFloor, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\WetFloor.dll
   Whitepoint, Version=1.0.4412.42187, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Whitepoint.dll
   XYCoords, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\XYCoords.dll
   ZoomBlurDeluxe, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ZoomBlurDeluxe_v0.2.dll
   System.Design, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Design\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Design.dll
   Microsoft.VisualBasic, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualBasic\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
   System.Xml, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll
Native modules: 
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.exe, version='3.510.4297.28970'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll, version='5.1.2600.6055 (xpsp_sp3_gdr.101209-1647)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\mscoree.dll, version='4.0.31106.0 (Main.031106-0000)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\KERNEL32.dll, version='5.1.2600.5781 (xpsp_sp3_gdr.090321-1317)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.dll, version='5.1.2600.5755 (xpsp_sp3_gdr.090206-1234)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\RPCRT4.dll, version='5.1.2600.6022 (xpsp_sp3_gdr.100813-1643)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\Secur32.dll, version='5.1.2600.5834 (xpsp_sp3_gdr.090624-1305)'
   C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscoreei.dll, version='4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHLWAPI.dll, version='6.00.2900.5912 (xpsp_sp3_gdr.091207-1454)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\GDI32.dll, version='5.1.2600.5698 (xpsp_sp3_gdr.081022-1932)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll, version='5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2105)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt.dll, version='7.0.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2111)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\IMM32.DLL, version='5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2105)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\LPK.DLL, version='5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2105)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\USP10.dll, version='1.0420.2600.5969 (xpsp_sp3_gdr.100416-1716)'
   C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorwks.dll, version='2.0.50727.3625 (GDR.050727-3600)'
   C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_x-ww_44262b86\MSVCR80.dll, version='8.00.50727.6195'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll, version='6.00.2900.6072 (xpsp_sp3_gdr.110121-1719)'
   C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.2600.6028_x-ww_61e65202\comctl32.dll, version='6.0 (xpsp_sp3_qfe.100823-1643)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\comctl32.dll, version='5.82 (xpsp_sp3_qfe.100823-1643)'
   C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\mscorlib\ca87ba84221991839abbe7d4bc9c6721\mscorlib.ni.dll, version='2.0.50727.3625 (GDR.050727-3600)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\ole32.dll, version='5.1.2600.6168 (xpsp_sp3_gdr.111101-1829)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dll, version='6.00.2900.5512 (xpsp.080413-2105)'
   C:\Program Files\SweetIM\Messenger\mgAdaptersProxy.dll, version='3, 6, 0, 3'
   C:\Program Files\SweetIM\Messenger\MSVCR71.dll, version='7.10.6030.0'
   C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System\af39f6e644af02873b9bae319f2bfb13\System.ni.dll, version='2.0.50727.3624 (GDR.050727-3600)'
   C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Core\d507b9e0e50e453793ee5e01c07a5485\System.Core.ni.dll, version='3.5.30729.1 built by: SP'
   C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\WindowsBase\1adc4ae51a5ac63e896a1402749ca495\WindowsBase.ni.dll, version='3.0.6920.4016 built by: GDR'
   C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Drawing\c10bea3c4bb7ef654651141bf9419090\System.Drawing.ni.dll, version='2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)'
   C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Windows.Forms\71a2ae9ad561a62181cbd9fb11e9de7a\System.Windows.Forms.ni.dll, version='2.0.50727.3623 (GDR.050727-3600)'
   C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\PaintDotNet.Base\e3d2180e970f959938ac7e7d999c3ac7\PaintDotNet.Base.ni.dll, version='3.510.4297.28957'
   C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\PaintDotNet.SystemL#\31d244dca66028c636429b5cef257b71\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.ni.dll, version='3.510.4297.28964'
   C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\PaintDotNet.Resourc#\71cdc351cc1db0117caf09b742598594\PaintDotNet.Resources.ni.dll, version='3.510.4297.28964'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsaenh.dll, version='5.1.2600.5507 (xpsp.080318-1711)'
   C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\PaintDotNet.Core\630b00303d27c00918096bf6ab083784\PaintDotNet.Core.ni.dll, version='3.510.4297.28965'
   C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\PaintDotNet.Data\89bdbf9ba5f3519339d2b0d49c204e45\PaintDotNet.Data.ni.dll, version='3.510.4297.28969'
   C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\PaintDotNet\b0a12ec7a91fdc63abddd078dac39951\PaintDotNet.ni.exe, version='3.510.4297.28970'
   C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\PaintDotNet.SystemL#\417c8e308498be0acd28c1ab473e1678\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x86.ni.dll, version='3.510.0.0'
   C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Interop.WIA\b4f63a52bdf34cffb08838afd3b153ba\Interop.WIA.ni.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\PaintDotNet.Effects\c693fdbecf1cd67d6cdf63cd4fbe01ae\PaintDotNet.Effects.ni.dll, version='3.510.4297.28970'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Native.x86\PaintDotNet.Native.x86.dll, version='3.510.0.0'
   C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC90.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_x-ww_31a54e43\MSVCR90.dll, version='9.00.30729.6161'
   C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC90.OpenMP_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_x-ww_4ddc769f\VCOMP90.DLL, version='9.00.30729.6161 built by: QFE'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\apphelp.dll, version='5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2105)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\msctfime.ime, version='5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2105)'
   C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.GdiPlus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.0.6002.22509_x-ww_c7dad023\gdiplus.dll, version='5.2.6002.22509 (vistasp2_ldr.101020-0435)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\oleaut32.dll, version='5.1.2600.6058'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\xpsp2res.dll, version='5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2113)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\wtsapi32.dll, version='5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2111)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\WINSTA.dll, version='5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2111)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\NETAPI32.dll, version='5.1.2600.5694 (xpsp_sp3_gdr.081015-1312)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\version.dll, version='5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2105)'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AA's_Assistant.dll, version='1.0.3697.21415'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AdvancedRotate.dll, version='1.0.3663.28009'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AlignPlugin.dll, version='1.5.1.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Alpha-Displacement Mask.dll, version='1.4.1.1'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Alpha2Gray.dll, version='3.5.4315.35825'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AlphaBlur.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AlphaContrast.dll, version='1.0.3813.18307'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AlphaMask.dll, version='2.0.3574.41943'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AlphaMaskBrush.dll, version='1.5.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AlphaSpace.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AnimationEffect.dll, version='1.0.0.9'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Antialias_v1.5.8.0.dll, version='0.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AutoChrome.dll, version='1.2.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\AutoChromeNoise.dll, version='1.0.3847.37353'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Bars.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\BaseUtility.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\BasicAntialias11.dll, version='0.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\BasicPhotoAdjustments.dll, version='2.1.4020.485'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\BBWhiteBalance.dll, version='3.5.4337.18819'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Bidirectional Blur.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Black and White Converter.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\BlackandAlpha+.dll, version='1.1.3809.21705'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\BlendModesPlus.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Borders N' Shapes.dll, version='1.8.3627.29848'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Boutons.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Bullet.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Burninate.dll, version='3.5.4315.36944'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CellMakerRev.dll, version='1.0.3626.24472'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Channels.dll, version='2.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CircleText.dll, version='1.2.3586.32801'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CloudEffect.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CodeLab.dll, version='1.6.3863.41871'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Color Match.dll, version='1.1.3627.29847'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\coloraberation.dll, version='1.0.3859.18981'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ColorBalance.dll, version='3.5.4315.35037'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ColorCount.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ColorMixer.dll, version='1.3.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ColorModulo.dll, version='1.1.3643.38108'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ColorToAlpha.dll, version='2.3.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ColorZoomBlur.dll, version='1.1.3873.36417'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Compotool.dll, version='1.0.4368.42355'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CondHSAdj.dll, version='1.7.2618.31817'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ConditionalEffects.dll, version='1.3.3919.30824'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ConditionalPen.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\contour.dll, version='1.0.4182.2900'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CreateImageMap.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CurtisBlack.Common.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CurtisBlack.Effects.dll, version='11.1.3736.39220'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CurtisBlack.Resources.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Curves+.dll, version='3.0.3627.29849'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CustomBrushes.dll, version='5.1.4.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CustomBrushesMini.dll, version='2.1.4039.25699'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\DesktopBackgroundPreview.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Diffuse.dll, version='1.0.3254.27766'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Displacement.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Dissolve.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\DistortingMirror.dll, version='1.0.4281.30602'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Donut.dll, version='1.0.4354.32246'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\dpyColorBalance.dll, version='1.0.3518.25420'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\DragFrom.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Dream.dll, version='3.5.4318.27691'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Earths&Greys.dll, version='1.0.4041.40688'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\EdHarvey.Edfects.Common.dll, version='3.36.3160.38013'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\EdHarvey.Effects.Archives.TextileTexture.dll, version='3.5.3842.29741'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\EdHarvey.Effects.dll, version='3.5.3786.8637'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\EditableText.dll, version='1.0.1.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\EngraveEmboss.dll, version='2.0.2'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\EnhanceDetails.dll, version='1.0.3581.22689'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\EOEffects.dll, version='1.7.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ErodeDilate_v0.2.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ExtendBorder.dll, version='1.3.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ExtractColor.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Eyeshine.dll, version='1.0.3700.25905'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Feather.dll, version='3.0.3723.26349'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Film.dll, version='2.0.3612.21577'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\FilmNoir.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\FindEdges.dll, version='1.2.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Fire.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Flags.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Flip.dll, version='3.5.4315.37010'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Frame.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\GaussianBlurPlus.dll, version='3.5.4315.35054'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\GenTree.dll, version='0.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\GoogleImageSearchEffect.dll, version='1.1.3576.24739'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Gradient Bars.dll, version='3.0.3627.29850'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Gradient Blocks.dll, version='1.0.3742.38604'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Gradient Blur.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Gradient Mapping.dll, version='3.0.3627.29847'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Grain.dll, version='1.0.3854.25523'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Gravity.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Gray2Alpha.dll, version='3.5.4318.27219'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\GridMaker.dll, version='4.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\GrimColorReaper.dll, version='1.0.3511.201'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Heightmap v1.3.dll, version='1.3.4172.23550'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\HeightToNormal.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\HexaGrid.dll, version='1.2.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\highlightv2.dll, version='1.0.4253.28274'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Hue_Saturation+.dll, version='1.0.3277.32208'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll, version='0.85.4.369'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\illnabPlugins.dll, version='1.1.2992.32335'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ImageShackUpload.dll, version='2.6.2.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\IniFile.dll, version='2.0.2'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Interlace.dll, version='1.0.0.5'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\iPhoneTabbarIconMaker.dll, version='1.0.3659.22550'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\jchunn.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Jitter.dll, version='3.0.3612.21576'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\JPEGEffect.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\KaleidoGen.dll, version='1.2.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Kaleidoscope.dll, version='1.3.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Landscape.dll, version='3.5.4315.35071'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\LavEnt.Effects.Mosaic.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\LavEnt.Effects.RoundedRectangle.dll, version='1.3.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\LensFlare.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Lightning.dll, version='1.0.3894.28578'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\LightRays.dll, version='1.3.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Liquify.dll, version='1.2.4112.39851'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\LocalContrast.dll, version='3.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Lomography.dll, version='1.1.3182.31441'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Magnifier.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Majority.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Matrice.dll, version='1.0.3810.11744'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Metallize.dll, version='1.1.3504.33530'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\MirrorRotate.dll, version='2.0.2'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\MirrorRotateMenu.dll, version='2.0.2'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Moire.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\MosaicManiac.dll, version='1.0.0906.08'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\MotionSharpen.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\MultiColorGradient.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\MultiThreshold.dll, version='1.0.3730.36634'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Nebulous.dll, version='0.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\NewtonFractal.dll, version='0.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ObjectFeather.dll, version='3.5.4315.35085'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Oblique.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Olden.dll, version='1.5.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Outline Object.dll, version='2.6.3612.21574'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Outline.dll, version='3.5.4315.38562'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Overliner.dll, version='1.2.3888.29226'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PageCurl.dll, version='1.4.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PaletteFromImage.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Panelling.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PasteAlpha.dll, version='3.5.4315.35562'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Pastel.dll, version='3.5.4315.35379'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PdnColorInpaintingFilter.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PdnManualColorFilter.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PDNPalette.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PDNWatermark.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PerlinTexture.dll, version='1.1.3857.30918'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Perspective.dll, version='2.0.3716.33788'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PhotoAdjustments.dll, version='3.5.4315.35128'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Pixelate+.dll, version='1.2.3742.38634'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PixelatedFrame.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PointBlur.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Polar.dll, version='1.1.1.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PolarRect.dll, version='0.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Polygon.dll, version='3.5.4315.35143'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Polygones.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PrimColOnly.dll, version='0.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PrinterPlus.dll, version='1.5.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\PSFilterPdn.dll, version='1.0.4.3'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Psychocolour.dll, version='1.0.4212.38146'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\pyrochild.effects.common.dll, version='2.5.3298.19513'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\pyrochild.effects.REQUIRED.dll, version='3.6.3742.39840'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Radialcolors.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\RainbowTwist.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Random Effect.dll, version='1.3.3627.29846'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Random lines.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Random Maze1.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Random Maze2.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Random Shape Fill.dll, version='1.5.3621.26292'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\RedEyeQuickFix.dll, version='1.1.3161.39688'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ReflectionFlat.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ReverseColors.dll, version='1.0.4121.15722'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\RGB_Remap4.dll, version='1.0.3538.24311'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Rosaces.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\RotateText.dll, version='1.0.3586.32866'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\RotateTextSUI.dll, version='1.0.3703.25609'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SBCommon.dll, version='3.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ScriptLab.dll, version='2.6.3627.29850'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SeamlessHelper.dll, version='0.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SeamlessTextureMaker.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SelectionTools.dll, version='3.5.4320.16766'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ShadowEffect.dll, version='1.1.0.43197'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ShadowHighlight.dll, version='3.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Shape3D.dll, version='1.2.6.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\shapegradient.dll, version='1.5.3886.6574'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Shapes.dll, version='1.4.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Sharpen+.dll, version='4.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SimulateColorDepth.dll, version='1.0.4211.27729'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SinWaves.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Smooth.dll, version='2.0.2'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Smudge.dll, version='3.0.3742.38657'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Sparkles.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Specular.dll, version='1.0.3254.27778'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SpeechBubble.dll, version='2.0.3747.41051'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Spiral.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SpiralText.dll, version='1.2.3586.32826'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SpiroGraph.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SpiroShapes.dll, version='2.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Splashes.dll, version='1.1.1.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Splatter.dll, version='1.6.3627.29848'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\squirkle.dll, version='1.0.4358.23103'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\squirklewarp.dll, version='1.0.4370.36107'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\StarGlow.dll, version='1.0.3839.21249'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Stars.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Steganography.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Stitch.dll, version='1.0.3627.29848'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\StockLibrary.dll, version='1.5.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\SubtleEffect.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Texture.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ThatOtherApp.dll, version='2.2.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ThreadsMarker.dll, version='0.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Tiles.dll, version='1.1.1.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\TilesR.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\TJacksonEffects.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\TOON.dll, version='0.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Trail.dll, version='1.0.3723.27562'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Transitional Brush.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Transparency.dll, version='3.5.4315.35159'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\TreeGen.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\TubeOblique.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Tweakedges.dll, version='1.0.4252.39711'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Tweaktrans2.dll, version='2.0.4252.27152'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Twist.dll, version='1.0.3742.39641'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\TwistZ.dll, version='1.1.2.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Blurs.dll, version='3.8.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.ColorAccent.dll, version='3.8.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.dll, version='3.8.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.DropShadow.dll, version='3.8.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Duotones.dll, version='3.8.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.FadeEdge.dll, version='3.8.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Gradient.dll, version='3.8.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Grid.dll, version='3.8.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Monochromes.dll, version='3.8.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.ObjectAlign.dll, version='3.8.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vibrato.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vignette1.dll, version='1.0.3538.14367'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Volutes.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\WaterReflection.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Waves.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\WaveText.dll, version='1.0.3586.32711'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\WaveTextSUI.dll, version='1.0.3703.25639'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\WetFloor.dll, version='1.1.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Whitepoint.dll, version='1.0.4412.42187'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\XYCoords.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ZoomBlurDeluxe_v0.2.dll, version='1.0.0.0'
   C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Design\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Design.dll, version='2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)'
   C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualBasic\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll, version='8.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)'
   C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorjit.dll, version='2.0.50727.3623 (GDR.050727-3600)'
   C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Xml\70cacc44f0b4257f6037eda7a59a0aeb\System.Xml.ni.dll, version='2.0.50727.3082 (QFE.050727-3000)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\shfolder.dll, version='6.00.2900.5512 (xpsp.080413-2105)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\RichEd20.DLL, version='5.30.23.1230'
   C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\LunarCell-180.8bf, version=''
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\comdlg32.dll, version='6.00.2900.5512 (xpsp.080413-2105)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\WININET.dll, version='8.00.6001.19165 (longhorn_ie8_gdr.111021-1715)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\Normaliz.dll, version='6.0.5441.0 (winmain(wmbla).060628-1735)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll, version='8.00.6001.19165 (longhorn_ie8_gdr.111021-1715)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\iertutil.dll, version='8.00.6001.19165 (longhorn_ie8_gdr.111021-1715)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\dciman32.dll, version='5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2105)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\SetupApi.dll, version='5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2111)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\WINTRUST.dll, version='5.131.2600.5922 (xpsp_sp3_gdr.091223-1907)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\CRYPT32.dll, version='5.131.2600.6154 (xpsp_sp3_gdr.110927-1620)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSASN1.dll, version='5.1.2600.5875 (xpsp_sp3_gdr.090904-1413)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\IMAGEHLP.dll, version='5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2105)'
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\psapi.dll, version='5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2105)'

Exception details:
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: CreateCompatibleDC returned NULL (6, ERROR_INVALID_HANDLE)
  at PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.NativeUtilities.ThrowOnWin32Error(String message, Int32 lastWin32Error, Boolean alwaysThrow) in D:\src\pdn\pdn_35x\src\SystemLayer\NativeUtilities.cs:line 90
  at PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.NullGraphics..ctor() in D:\src\pdn\pdn_35x\src\SystemLayer\NullGraphics.cs:line 42
  at PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.PdnGraphics.GetRegionScans(Region region, Rectangle[]& scans, Int32& area) in D:\src\pdn\pdn_35x\src\SystemLayer\PdnGraphics.cs:line 590
  at PaintDotNet.PdnRegion.UpdateCachedRegionScans() in D:\src\pdn\pdn_35x\src\Core\PdnRegion.cs:line 476
  at PaintDotNet.PdnRegion.GetRegionScansReadOnlyInt() in D:\src\pdn\pdn_35x\src\Core\PdnRegion.cs:line 466
  at PaintDotNet.Controls.ControlShadow.OnGdiPaint(GdiPaintContext ctx) in D:\src\pdn\pdn_35x\src\PaintDotNet\Controls\ControlShadow.cs:line 91
  at PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.GdiPaintControl.OnWmPaint(Message& m) in D:\src\pdn\pdn_35x\src\SystemLayer\GdiPaintControl.cs:line 114
  at PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.GdiPaintControl.WndProc(Message& m) in D:\src\pdn\pdn_35x\src\SystemLayer\GdiPaintControl.cs:line 141
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by pdnnoob

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

I was in the middle of using the lunarcell filter when it crashed on me. Here's the crashlog if it helps:

<snip>

It looks to me like the crash was within Paint.NET itself.

That filter works fine for me, I have no idea what the problem is. :(

PdnSig.png

I recognize that crash. It was one that I was unable to fully fix about 5 years ago. It seems like once in every few million runs, the native GDI region methods just give up and say "NO." In hindsight maybe it's a resource pressure issue, like maybe some GDI handles haven't been swept away by the GC. *shrug*

All the stuff in 4.0 goes to great lengths to use Direct2D, WIC, and DirectWrite instead of anything GDI or GDI+. It's a much better experience. Hopefully I'll be able to bring that over to effect plugins too.

• Upvote 1

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

• 1 month later...

does this support the newest photoshop plugins SDK?

It has partial support for the Photoshop 4.0 SDK, although many plugins built with newer SDKs should work as long as they use the old pre 5.0 callbacks (no support for the 5.0 PICA suites or the Channel Ports suite from 4.0).

The license of the Photoshop SDKs after 6.0 prevents other host developers from using the information that they contain, and even the 6.0 SDK license requires a legal copy of Photoshop 6.0 to obtain it from the CD as Adobe does not distribute it anymore.

PdnSig.png