Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

chrisco97

Tough call. I like everything on penguin dolphin's apart from the blue cat (not really needed IMO) the glow on the circle is really cool though, good work.

rafroller has a great perspective on the font and a really calming background.

penguin dolphin - 0

rafroller - 1

BREtKQW.png

I will have to go with Rafroller nice and simple ( sometimes that's best )

@Penguin I cant seem to make out any of the text on your's which is a big no in a sig :(

Penguin - 0

Rafroller - 3

Rafroller wins.

Edited by minners71

It looks like Tolkien Elvish (Tenwar?) - so it's not meant to be read ;)

DrewDale: great color choices between the ?beads? and the letters, scream out at you; while the hover effect is very well done terrific.gif.

chimay: well done 1ee52628.gif, very mystical and ?magic powder-ish. I would have liked a bit more emphases on the text, to bring it out of the "dust"

DrewDale 1

chimay 0

It's never easy to chose around here getsmileyCAMPQHPO.gif

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

DrewDale - I like the idea of hovering beads? Pots? Cauldron's? nice colours and a clean sig

chimay - Great concept, I just think the text could have been placed better (bottom middle perhaps?)

I agree with Scooter, it is never easy to choose, but my vote goes with DrewDale.

DrewDale - 2

Chimay - 0

ZXCBOoZ.png

DD - 2

Chimay - 1

Oh look, it's Gaara! ( who's Gaara?)

I t reminds me of naruto (I only saw one episode) And I enjoy(ed) watching it! =)

P.S. Whats IMO? I cant seem to find the information anywhere...

Edited by penguin dolphin

sig123.png

Magic

I think it means In My Opinion. Simular to IMHO :lol:

ZXCBOoZ.png

DD - 2

Chimay - 1

Oh look, it's Gaara! ( who's Gaara?)

I t reminds me of naruto (I only saw one episode) And I enjoy(ed) watching it! =)

Gaara actually IS from Naruto :D He is a jinchuriki (he has a tailed beast just like Naruto) from the Hidden Sand and later on becomes the kage (mayor?) of the Hidden Sand

Edited by chimay12321
ParaduxSig_zps7c40fba5.png

Nice job Drew simple and clean but I feel that Chimay's is just that bit better and more like a traditional sig with a nice blended design and great text placement.

Drewdale -2

Chimay -2

I think chimay was so successful with the effects those added to the render, they fit the subject as well,

Drewdale's is nice, but in my opinion is simple and not centered correctly, if the letters were engraved or embossed will look better, just an idea.

Sorry DD, I have to give my vote this to chimay,

C12321: 3

DD: 2

Chimay wins.

nitenurse79 - great use of texture and angle, both on the frame and the letters, I like the reflection on your letters too.

Noswad - Without that distracting paint splatter surround, it would have clinched it for me, the background & letter N fit perfect.

nitenurse79 - 1

Noswad - 0

BREtKQW.png

Welcome mcarroll!

There is a battle already in place. A battle is over when one of the combatants has three votes.

• 2 weeks later...

nitenurse79 - I really like perspective in text and yours is really good, love the colour and layout of yours completely. - 1 point.

Noswad - to agree with DrewDale, it would be a lot better without that green splatter, the rest is really nice. - 0 point.

nitenurse79 - 2

Noswad - 0

Sahsa..

swIFX9v.png

NN79 - As Sasha above said nicely done - 1 point

Noswad - Needs something to make it stand out - 0 point

NN79 - 3

Noswad - 0

NN79 - Wins

@Sasha love your sig so simple yet so stunning ( Nice to see a new user who has read the rules )